1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342
Next

Last
  1. aLcHieZ
    yes. like you normally do in any Android device

2. odevans
    Paul,

Any chance of us getting a fully rotating OS? All docking stations that I can find have the USB port at the bottom, meaning the DAP would be upside down. Unless of course you guys are going to produce your own station.

Very happy with the new firmware so far. Haven't tried the stripped down version yet, as I'm currently restoring my tidal downloads.

Thank you WindowsX for adding Google apps! Works a treat.

3. Mimouille
    I used the batched tool and then tried to reinstall the beta, still froze. A lot of time wasted, will wait for a stable firmware.

Oh, and I lost all the music on the internal memory. Nice!

4. mrhizzo
    Some questions:

1 - This firmware 2.0.78 beta is from Ibasso or is the room that some user are doing?

2 - there are any news about other case than the original that came with the player?

3 - there are anyone who has these new cards with 256 GB (Samsung EVO+, Samsung EVO Select or Sandisk)?

5. headwhacker

1. From iBasso.

2. None at the moment I can think of.

3. Should work. I have one.

6. mrhizzo

Which memory card do you have? Can you tell me the transfer speed?

7. bluesnote
    I am using the evo+. Transfer speeds do vary among factors: card i/o speed, cable quality and usb type transmission.

Though dx200 is usb-C and supplied cable is Connecting type A,speed will depend on A.

But if both pure type C connection, speed will be type C speed.... but of course your card writing speed should be fast. It then now goes to card speed capability.

8. KK-android
    Hi guys.

Does anyone know how to take screenshots?

thx.

9. snowy-uk
    Hi all
    I got my player a few days ago and have left it to burn in for a few days. Had a play round with the UI and all seems to work ok. I have been reading all the posts about updating the firmware with interest, all this unzipping and putting it on the sd card ( which i dont have) i notice it has a button in the update area for updating over the air. This just says failed when i try even when connected to the wifi. Is this not an option?

I must say the player looks and feels quality. Even a bit more than the box.

10. jamato8 Contributor

The OTA isn't working yet. I love OTA but updating by card isn't hard. I guess you can load to the internal memory and update. Someone mentioned this but I haven't tried it. You don't have a card? 

11. Tony1110
    I can't even get this thing to sync with my computer.

12. WindowsX

Or get Play Store added ROM from here. :)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/833971/ibasso-dx200-firmware-modification-project

It's possible.

13. Paul - iBasso

Are you using the drop down screen that you pull down from the top to change the setting on the DX200? In Mango you can go to USB Settings.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  14. Dizzle77
    Currently using FW1.3.60, but I'm downloading FW2.0.7beta. Am I right in thinking that the screen responsiveness issue was fixed in this release? 

Also this download seems to be painfully slow considering I'm using fibre. currently getting 60kb/s [​IMG]

15. snowy-uk
    No i have enough room on the internal memory at the moment. I just tried to update by installing the .ota file into downloads folder but when i press manual update it just has screen with sd card written on it. Cant seem to direct it to look in download folder.

First

Back
322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342
Next

Last