1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328
330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339
Next

Last
  1. JacquesDewitt
    Hello, has someone experienced hiss with iem (2.5mm) ?
    I have an it03 and the cable cb12, playing the album wish you were here - Pink Floyd is quite notorious. Is there any way to decrease it?

This is my first iem, so all of these issues are new for me.

Best regards

2. vladzakhar
    I use balanced cable with my Vegas and no hiss here. Dead silent.

3. Bastianpp

in 2.5 you have more power, 6v in 2,5 vs 3v in 3,5.

4. tkteo

hello. What are the audio effects engine you mentioned above? Do the digital filters still remain in the Purist ROM and True Purist ROM?

5. Lucif6r6th
    I have the same set-up. Hiss is there but just barely noticable.

6. WindowsX

I mean core audio effect engine. Some apps like Poweramp relies on audio effect engine and it won't work without having it works. Advanced ROM will have compatibility mod similar to Purist ROM and True Purist ROM for people who don't want anything to degrade sonic performance.

7. artpiggo

No hiss from U12 balanced cable also.

It is either

- your ear are hiss sensitive.
    - your song itself has some sound and make you think it is hiss but actually it isn't > Did you try other reference songs.
    - Did you use low gain instead of high?
    - Did you try with other balanced cable / IEM.
    - Try burning in for a couple days and see if it improves.

Otherwise contact Paul for assistance.

8. twister6 Contributor

So, you make all three ROM, where Purist and True Purist are free but you have to pay for Advanced one?  Is there a table comparing features of all three?

9. Lurker0
    To check for the player's hiss, try to play a silence test track. WYWH is analog recording and has a hiss from the tape.

10. jmills8
    And try it with a Dynamic Driver.

11. headwhacker

If the recording itself has hiss then you will hear it regardless how silent you player is. More so with sensitive iems. DX200 is one of the silents DAPs I have tried. I can pick up a very soft hiss on my LPG with my fitear 333 but dead silent on DX200. The Fiio DAPs have/tried have worse hiss.

12. ExpatinJapan
    Updating to v2.0.78

v1.3.60
    I liked this firmware very much, nice and snappy for me.

v1.5.69
    This was a fix for screen issues some users were experiencing (not me).
    A bit too slow for me on the touchscreen.

v2.0.78
    So far so good.
    seems snappy enough.
    Needs a full test which I will do tomorrow.

13. WindowsX

I'm making three main ROMs now with some variants, yes. Public release is Purist with all compatibilities added as requested. Advanced ROM will have two main branches, compatibility and purist ones. Some also requested others too.

I've been working on iBasso ROMs 3 days and nights non-stop now and have fixed OTA ROM repacking issue last night. Today I'm rebuilding all ROMs again so I hope people will understand some effort needs maintenance.

Regards,
    Keetakawee

14. Dizzle77
    Has anyone else seen this issue?

I have selected to play an album by selecting Album. When playing this album one of the tracks is shown in the wrong position. So rather than being track 10, it is shown as track 12. However when I browse to Directory > SD Card > Artist > Album name the track is shown as track 10 and numbered as such.

16/44.1 ALAC
    Firmware 1.3.60

15. artpiggo

Wrong position issue is already reported. Ongoing for improvement from ibasso side.

First

Back
319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328
330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339
Next

Last