Cowon Plenue D
Feb 9, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #1,186 of 4,949
Someone here bought the Cowon Plenue D in Japan? I wanted to know if the player has menu in English.

Feb 9, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #1,187 of 4,949
  Hey so if anyone is in need of a screen protector and a case for the plenue D feel free to let me know. I ordered from gmarket and didn't know that it comes with the case and protector with the reg. price so I added those on. Now I have an extra piece of each. Be happy to sell it and ship it to you at a lowered price.

hey man i am keen, but i live in singapore lol

Feb 10, 2016 at 3:56 AM Post #1,192 of 4,949
I now really want to buy this DAP,

Just few things I need to check before I buy:

1. How is this DAP comparing to fiio X1/X3 in terms of sound quality and audio output volume ?
2. Will it drive my Ultrasone HFI-2400, today with my J3 I am using volume between 35~40.
3. I read that there are some UI lagging issues ? are they solved ? (didn't have the power to read the all thread).

I already have several cowon players: G3, I7 and J3, 10 years passed since I bought my G3 !!!

Thanks,

erasure

Feb 10, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #1,193 of 4,949
  I now really want to buy this DAP, I recommend you do, I think you won't be disappointed :wink:

Just few things I need to check before I buy:

1. How is this DAP comparing to fiio X1/X3 in terms of sound quality and audio output volume ? Can't answer this.
2. Will it drive my Ultrasone HFI-2400, today with my J3 I am using volume between 35~40. I think so - it drives my Denon MM 400s (32 Ohms) with ease.
3. I read that there are some UI lagging issues ? are they solved ? (didn't have the power to read the all thread). I have updated the firmware and find the lagging almost non existant - but this is not a smartphone!

I already have several cowon players: G3, I7 and J3, 10 years passed since I bought my G3 !!!

Thanks,

erasure

Feb 10, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #1,200 of 4,949
Hi all, long time browser of these forums, first time poster.

Just taken delivery of my D after reading all the great comments about it on here. It's probably going to replace my AK Jr, which wasn't working properly.

First signs look good. Even though it's still on v1.02 (I will update tonight), the GUI seems a lot more responsive than the Jr. And that battery life!!! Hated the fact that the Jr only had 10 hours of battery life, because it sounded so good. Looking forward to seeing how this compares for sound.

But one question - has anyone tried it with a 200gb card using v1.10? I know someone said a 200gb card didn't work earlier in this thread, but I think that was with v1.02.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back