1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last
  1. Vitor Valeri
    Someone here bought the Cowon Plenue D in Japan? I wanted to know if the player has menu in English.

2. philipsony

hey man i am keen, but i live in singapore lol

3. Ghisy

I did and yes, it does!

Vitor Valeri and jmills8 like this.
  4. crazy eddie
    Has anyone tried the plenue d with flc8s

5. vilasn
    Does anybody know when the AIFF playback support will be added to the player or it is already there.

Thanks.

6. oliverpool
    Also if there is a way to contact the manufactuer to ask if exfat support will be added in a future firmware.

7. erasure
    I now really want to buy this DAP,

Just few things I need to check before I buy:

1. How is this DAP comparing to fiio X1/X3 in terms of sound quality and audio output volume ?
    2. Will it drive my Ultrasone HFI-2400, today with my J3 I am using volume between 35~40.
    3. I read that there are some UI lagging issues ? are they solved ? (didn't have the power to read the all thread).

I already have several cowon players: G3, I7 and J3, 10 years passed since I bought my G3 !!!

Thanks,

erasure

8. DanMUC

9. erasure
    Thanks!

10. DanMUC
    PS - volume scale is 0-100

I listen generally at between 55 and 75.

11. erasure

With which headphones ? 

The Ultrasone 2400 are 70 ohm 

12. DanMUC
    Denon MM 400s (32 Ohms) - was in the post above, skim reader :wink:

13. erasure
    Sorry, I am not in a full focus right now...

Thanks!

14. Johnmy
    I wonder if Somebody tried it with beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm or Senheiser HD600? Is it ok? Thanks.

15. Robinglasgow
    Hi all, long time browser of these forums, first time poster.

Just taken delivery of my D after reading all the great comments about it on here. It's probably going to replace my AK Jr, which wasn't working properly.

First signs look good. Even though it's still on v1.02 (I will update tonight), the GUI seems a lot more responsive than the Jr. And that battery life!!! Hated the fact that the Jr only had 10 hours of battery life, because it sounded so good. Looking forward to seeing how this compares for sound.

But one question - has anyone tried it with a 200gb card using v1.10? I know someone said a 200gb card didn't work earlier in this thread, but I think that was with v1.02.

Thanks

First

Back
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last