Cowon Plenue D
Jan 30, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #1,051 of 4,949
edit, nevermind,  I can't read
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 1, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #1,052 of 4,949
So I was able to give the Plenue D a try here in Tokyo. The thing is it was still on the 1.01 firmware.

It's quite nice and really small! Since I have a discount at Bic Camera, I'll probably get it.

Sent from my Chroma-powered Nexus 6

Feb 1, 2016 at 7:39 AM Post #1,053 of 4,949
So I was able to give the Plenue D a try here in Tokyo. The thing is it was still on the 1.01 firmware.

It's quite nice and really small! Since I have a discount at Bic Camera, I'll probably get it.

Sent from my Chroma-powered Nexus 6

ITS small and sounds good i got the gold one its a great combination with  black body and the flashing light 
beyersmile.png

Feb 1, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #1,054 of 4,949
hallo everyone, I've just bought this D along with some earphones. After i upgraded the firmware, i let the machine run and burn in my new earphones. About a few hours later, when i checked back, the battery status was empty, but the machine was running still. So i let it play, after 24 hours later, it was still running, and the battery was still at empty level.....is this a new bug in the new firmware or not.....

Feb 1, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #1,055 of 4,949
hallo everyone, I've just bought this D along with some earphones. After i upgraded the firmware, i let the machine run and burn in my new earphones. About a few hours later, when i checked back, the battery status was empty, but the machine was running still. So i let it play, after 24 hours later, it was still running, and the battery was still at empty level.....is this a new bug in the new firmware or not.....
I never had that issue.

Feb 1, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #1,060 of 4,949

do you have my issue though?

Feb 2, 2016 at 4:34 AM Post #1,065 of 4,949
Dear All, 

First post here and love this forum. I'm no audiophile but love to listen to music. My current gear (ipod shuffle and sony XB90) is nothing to shout about. I quite like the current sound from the shuffle and XB90 and want to know your opinion on the sound signature of the Plenue D and the XB90 combination. I use the Jet Audio player on the PC and like the ability to play around with the equalizer and the presets. 

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back