1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Next

Last
  1. goody
    yeah its a good little dap so far how did cowon do it? ...i will keep ZX100 just because i like LDAC and the storage it has 

2. goody
    i will answer my own question could it be that all DAPs in the market right now are overpriced ?...AK has a lot to answer for

3. vrapan
    Of course they are :) They are products for a niche market, high margins is the only way to profitability.

4. Skint

Agree. In fact IEM'S and their cables are crazy overpriced too. I understand lots of effort, r&d, build quality goes into it all, but damn that ak380 is £3k. I brought the PM for 440£, most expensive dap I have ever brought, was tough to swallow.

It's like that across the audio world tbh. At the end of the day you just want best sq, portability and useability. I think Cowon has got it right with the D, but they are still making very good money on it.

5. theonlytrueone
    Thanks for the info. I will look into it.

6. Nostoi
    Hi y'all,

Can someone tell me how the Plenue D compares to both the Fiio X3II and the X5II in terms of:

1. Bass responsiveness/punch.
    2. Soundstage.
    3. Clarity/spacing.
    4. Build quality. 
    5. Overall quality. 

Thanks! 

7. jmills8
    1. D, 2. D, 3. D and 5 very close, 4.D, 5. All

8. paul02

Looks good! Thank you for the video.

9. junz415
    does Cowon Plenue D read cue file ? 

10. ericsson
    Hi everyone, I've been watching this thread for months, and finally got my PD today. Really like it, but one issue is it can not play the songs of one album in correct track order. It happens for some iTunes album and flac album. My PC and phone can recognise the track No. correctly. Any help, please?

11. ericsson
    nope

12. jmills8
    Flacs works perfect.

13. ericsson
    Not all flac albums, only some of them...

14. HiFiChris Contributor
    Are you in folder browse mode or library view?

15. ericsson
    library view

First

Back
59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Next

Last