1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Next

Last
  1. jmills8
    True.

2. mysony1
    Can anyone assist me for format 128gb to exfat 32?

In format file doesn't show the list of exfat 32:weary:.

3. pietro77
    You must format it in fat32.

4. marlin29311
    Windows does not allow you to format into FAT32 - you must use a separate program to do so.  Download GUIFormat, it will allow you to format in FAT32.

5. mysony1

Can I have the link for the guiformat you using?

6. gelocks

Google search? lol

http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm

7. taffy2207
    I honestly don't know why people don't use the 'Search this thread' option with an appropriate keyword before asking questions [​IMG]

gelocks likes this.
  8. sledgeharvy

I don't care what forum you use.. That happens on every forum site I've even been to. Lol..

9. goody
    i have the gold version incoming tomorrow i think it stands out [​IMG]..what colour have you guys opted for 

10. Cagin
    I picked silver but I'd have prefered gold if only the power button and dial was also gold and not silverish already.

taffy2207 likes this.
  11. taffy2207
    You're going to have the same problem I've got, namely what music to leave off your SD card or player because we have WAY too much music [​IMG]

12. HiFiChris Contributor
    Ordered the silver version "back then" as well and would even have if the gold version was available at that time, as I just prefer the looks of the silver Plenue D.
    If the volume "issue" I have was fixed, I'd buy it again - in silver.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] ​

13. theonlytrueone
    Hi all,

Just got my D and while I am enjoying it so far, I am having an issues with some of the on my sd card. They are just regular m4a files but for some reason some of them don't get played when I select them and my D freezes up for about 30 seconds from which it just chooses another random song to play instead. Anyone have this issue and know how to resolve it?

14. jmills8
    A guess, convert them into flac.

15. taffy2207
    I'm thinking an m4a repair tool or media fixer of some sort [​IMG] 

First

Back
57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Next

Last