Cowon Plenue D
Jan 27, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #976 of 4,949
Can confirm UI responsiveness is much better with 1.10b1. I was one of the most critical of the lack of responsiveness in this thread 3-4 weeks ago, I can def say it's improved! It could be made even better :wink: ..but I'm happy with how it is now. I can flick much faster without any misclicks or hangs, and I'd say it's pretty close to how responsive the stock J3 is. I don't think I can sense a difference between the two. The scrolling bar on the far-right side is also much easier to drag. Even with the leather case. These improvements make frequently switching between songs much easier.

Good work cowon! I have no problem recommending this player to anyone, now.

Now lets see some of those missing features make a comeback, such as the ability to scale text/lists, eh?

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #977 of 4,949
Jan 27, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #979 of 4,949
Unfortunately, I don't seem to have gapless playback with the new FW 1.10b anymore! Particular noticeable when playing live albums. I will continue test with other formats to see if it is just related to some formats!

Edit: Only with my lossy aac and ogg vorbis files. MP3's seems to play gapless correct with the new FW..

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #981 of 4,949
is it possible to share user defined presets

man this bbeheadphone3 has thunderous controlled  bass :), i use this most
and bbematch3bass has explosive bass :)

this is definetly the best eq i ever had on a dap

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #983 of 4,949
I apologize if this has already been mentioned but I'm trying to format my 128gb sandisk micro to fat32 using guiformat and it won't work.
It gives me the following error:
                        "Failed to open Device
                        GetLastError()=32
                        The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."
I don't see anything that would affect that drive.
Im using a microsd card reader with a sandisk micro.

Appreciate the help.

I just got my D today :D.

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #984 of 4,949
Do you have the D ?

i sad couple of pages ago my man.
Thank you.
I sleep no more than 3 hours...2-3 days i was going straight of work without sleep..
First i was not impress too much...but after 2-3 days..hmm... this beauty has something magic in the soul..:)))
I sad i am gonna do comparision with my sony nwz a 865,j3 ... z2 and i9(sold it both)
But i have 2 jobs and i hope in weekend to have time..
I canceled l5 pro(ordered for a friend in uk).
Now i am going for audiologist to wash my years :)))
Thank you jmills and the other who always ansewered my questions.
Is allready past midnght and i can`T SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE D
Crazu eddie thanks again...

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #985 of 4,949
  I apologize if this has already been mentioned but I'm trying to format my 128gb sandisk micro to fat32 using guiformat and it won't work.
It gives me the following error:
                        "Failed to open Device
                        GetLastError()=32
                        The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."
I don't see anything that would affect that drive.
Im using a microsd card reader with a sandisk micro.

Appreciate the help.

I just got my D today :D.

Umm nevermind, I figured it out.
Apparently I had to format it through windows from exfat to ntfs and then use guiformat to format from ntfs to fat32.
Thanks anyways! :D

Jan 27, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #988 of 4,949

A few better pics in light.

I completely forgot I owned a D2 some 7 or 8 years ago, until it was brought up in this thread. Eerily similar minus the full sized sd card, better UI, and being video capable.

The player itself sound great. I can't think of anything bad to say about its presentation. Thats kinda where I am at now:smile:

Jan 28, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #989 of 4,949
Love the plenue d, it pushes my v moda.crossfade.lp crossfade and clears them up, my ath m50, well I'm not gonna into the list, it's good, and I bought the blue case and it does a.good job, feels nice, I can use it with all my dac,amps and it.sounds great, it.really doesn't need an amp, I'm shocked, unless you want more.detail in less volume, I learned that.from jmills.

Jan 28, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #990 of 4,949
7b4f69bcc20ff6f8b5ccd40d345b9760.jpg

No regrets of getting this :smile:. Trying with my Sd card but doesn't support most likely need to reformat my card.

Present I think mine is ex fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back