Cowon J3 Impressions Thread
Jan 17, 2011 at 2:56 PM Post #1,142 of 3,200
I got the J3 for Christmas, and WOW I am impressed with Cowon. I love this player. Only thing is I wish it had on the go playlist support (create brand new playlists and add to them), that is the only thing I am still sad about, but besides that! what a beautiful, clean, smooth player :) does everything you need!

Jan 17, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #1,144 of 3,200
Anyone know how to install themes? I just got one form iaudiophile.net,

Jan 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #1,151 of 3,200

Quote:
I think my avatar influenced people in a negative way, in how some unstable personalities reacted to some of my posts. Since that Huddler crap has no option for choosing no avatar, I went with all black for now.

dfkt - maybe you need a kinder, gentler, softer avatar....

People - and Hi-fi-Mon lovers see Mr Angry, they think 'uh-oh'....

Jan 17, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #1,152 of 3,200
Bring back dkft's grumpapuss x1

I miss it already. It reminds me of that Robert Scull story that ran as an animated short on cartoon channels a bunch of years ago called, Grumpy Bug. Sandra Bernhard narrated and it's frickin' hilarious.

Jan 17, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #1,153 of 3,200
@dfkt, I think your avatar was one of the best.  It's your brand.

It's like if McDonald's decided to use a "Q" as its trademark.

EDIT: I think I found an suitable alternative for the haters:

Jan 17, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #1,154 of 3,200
You are kidding right ? Haters will be haters Martin , even if you put a JC avatar (even more then)

Bring mr grumpy back - leave the black cover for Metallica.

Quote:
I think my avatar influenced people in a negative way, in how some unstable personalities reacted to some of my posts. Since that Huddler crap has no option for choosing no avatar, I went with all black for now.

Jan 17, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #1,155 of 3,200
Totally...I'm probably the grumpiest, most miserable old person on this or any other forum, and your avatar always brings a smile to my face, lol.

Aside from that...Kizune, thanks for the tips, I didn't realize that the stuff scrolled, lol.  Now I have everything working out fine with the Aero UI, and I REALLY like it.  I had completely removed all of the prior installation, and didn't realize that I ONLY needed to replace the music.swf file, but now that I's all sorted it's fantastic.  REALLY like the ease of use with building playlists and editing EQs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back