Comply Tips Review
Mar 7, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #151 of 182
I replaced the stock foam tips in my SE535 with some comply tips. I thought they made a huge difference in comfort. They also isolated a bit better than the ones that came with it. After cutting out the film, i actually decided that i liked them with the film in. I guess with the 535 it smoothed out the highs a bit so it was less fatiguing. So i put another pair on, good thing i bought a pack of them lol

Aug 4, 2014 at 5:27 AM Post #152 of 182
Wanted to thank Comply for making a quality product. I recently got a pair of RE-400s and tried 12, TWELVE, different kinds of tips to find some that allowed more ambient noise through so I could use them and still hear my surroundings(safety). None came even remotely close in sound or comfort. I just keep my eyes up and head on a swivel now. Having to do this because I have sacrificed my hearing I notice that half the world has their head buried in a smart phone so I'm more aware of what's happening around me anyways.

Any word on how long these(T-400) are supposed to last? I clean them about once every two weeks in warm water and use is about 3 hours daily.

Aug 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #153 of 182
Wanted to thank Comply for making a quality product. I recently got a pair of RE-400s and tried 12, TWELVE, different kinds of tips to find some that allowed more ambient noise through so I could use them and still hear my surroundings(safety). None came even remotely close in sound or comfort. I just keep my eyes up and head on a swivel now. Having to do this because I have sacrificed my hearing I notice that half the world has their head buried in a smart phone so I'm more aware of what's happening around me anyways.

Any word on how long these(T-400) are supposed to last? I clean them about once every two weeks in warm water and use is about 3 hours daily.

Glad to hear you're loving the Comply Tips. Our S-Series tips will let in some external noise.

A pair of tips lasts most users around 3-4 months. Obviously, your use will determine this. With your use, I would expect about 3 months (maybe a little less). Make sure to "prep" the tip before each use. Squeezing the foam down before each use will definitely help prolong their lifespan.

Enjoy!
Breanna @Comply

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #154 of 182
HOLLY COW!!

I got the Comply P series for my shure Se535... AMAZING!!!

I never had sound isolation like that! Not even from noise plugs!!! 

The first thing i did when i put them on was to make a tea to head to some music with... I was waiting for the microwave to beep and it just wouldn't, than when i looked it had already finished... I was less than 1 meter from the bloddy thing!!! It beeped by my side and i didn't hear it... wow!!

I sometimes drive with earphones on, cuz my GF cars stereo is terrible. I will never drive with this on, I can't hear anything around me... 

BTW, i don't listen to loud music.

Also they are quite comfortable, you can't even compare it with the stock ones from Shure themselves. 

I don't think I would ever be genuinely exited about foam tips... But all i want is to tell people how awesome are this things!!!

AWE,,,
wink_face.gif

Aug 30, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #155 of 182
Yes, I just got the two 5-packs of the black P-type I ordered earlier in the week. Love these, and have been using them exclusively (for Shure, Etymotic, Westone, etc.) for years!
Black and Beige, really doesn't matter to me, but only these... for comfort, seal, noise reduction.

Cheers!

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:31 AM Post #157 of 182
Hi,
But for how long? Please name a number! What is the life expectancy of the tip if I keep my ears clean and take a good care for the tips?
Thank you,
Shlomi

Hi
I clean my ears with ear buds once or twice a day, I know it's a lot but i can't help it. I listen to my IEMs to sleep as well as a average of 30 min a day (on the IEMs).

The tips last max 1.5 months. If I cleam the tips on hot water and soap I can still squeeze another 2 to 3 weeks.

Be aware that it was on summer. They last longer on winter.

Jan 29, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #159 of 182
Just letting everyone on here know that Comply Foam just launched the new Comply Sport line! These are memory foam earphone tips that will really help keep your earphones stay in because the expanded foam exerts a slight pressure in your ear canal, giving you great in-ear retention. The new Sport+ also comes with a SweatGuard that will prevent moisture damage to your expensive earphones. Check out www.complysport.com to see if your earphones are compatible!

Feb 9, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #160 of 182
I use the 100 line Comply tips for my Shure 535 and VSD3S. I bought the entire Large Comply line minus the PLUS ones. I can't get a seal anymore with any of them with maybe an exception of the Premium ones at the tip b/c I can push them in deep. I'm not really even sure. The large Shure tips used to be almost too tight when I first got the IEMs, not anymore.
Any chance X-Large sizes coming out?

Feb 24, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #164 of 182
Hi
Any tips fit with noble k10u?
Thanks

500 series.

We have not had the chance to test most of the Noble Audio devices, unfortunately. I will be sure to add them to our test queue though!

-Comply

Please put your 500 series as confirmed for use with Nobel K10U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back