Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
May 5, 2019 at 4:50 AM Post #13,306 of 18,899
No networks are displaying under the new network to add to Poly list. At the bottom of the page is a tab labelled manually add new network. When i press this I am asked to enter my SSID and password. When I do I am still unable to connect. My wifi is Sky Broadband. Is this a common problem with Sky?
I use sky, but my network appears in the list.
Can you google to see whether it’s possible to configure your router to operate under 2.4g rather than 5g (even though you’ve ignored all my previous messages, classy guy).

May 5, 2019 at 7:15 AM Post #13,307 of 18,899
No networks are displaying under the new network to add to Poly list. At the bottom of the page is a tab labelled manually add new network. When i press this I am asked to enter my SSID and password. When I do I am still unable to connect. My wifi is Sky Broadband. Is this a common problem with Sky?

It is my understanding that my router is 2.4 GHZ.

May 5, 2019 at 7:21 AM Post #13,308 of 18,899
May 5, 2019 at 7:24 AM Post #13,309 of 18,899
Hi there
I’m having trouble to connect to Tidal. In Gofigure I can add my user and password and everythings seems fine. But then I’m trying to browse Tidal from Glider or 8Player Pro I get this message: Service login or communication fail.

Any ideas? I’ve tried to uninstall the apps and shut down Poly and start it again. It worked for a couple of days then the new firmware came out, but no more.

This means your user Id or password has been rejected by the Tidal server. Double check the details to make sure there isn’t a typo when you enter it in Gofigure.

Also what version of Poly firmware are you running?

May 5, 2019 at 9:07 AM Post #13,310 of 18,899
May 5, 2019 at 2:58 PM Post #13,314 of 18,899
I bought a replacement Mojo battery the other week and I decided to change it today. It's a 5 minute job, remove the 8 screws with an allen key, lift apart both sides carefully, unstick the battery from the inside of the case and disconnect it from the board.

Once done, put the new battery in, it's that easy, if 3 white T shaped pieces of plastic fall out, put them back in with the dimple at the end of them showing, they are needed for hitting the microswitches on the board.

Very easy to do, just don't rush and lose any screws.

Much better than having to send away your mojo for a 5 minute job.

May 5, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #13,315 of 18,899
I bought a replacement Mojo battery the other week and I decided to change it today. It's a 5 minute job, remove the 8 screws with an allen key, lift apart both sides carefully, unstick the battery from the inside of the case and disconnect it from the board.

Once done, put the new battery in, it's that easy, if 3 white T shaped pieces of plastic fall out, put them back in with the dimple at the end of them showing, they are needed for hitting the microswitches on the board.

Very easy to do, just don't rush and lose any screws.

Much better than having to send away your mojo for a 5 minute job.
Some owners may be interested to know where you ordered your battery from.

May 5, 2019 at 4:06 PM Post #13,316 of 18,899
Some owners may be interested to know where you ordered your battery from.
Got mine from Big Bob's Battery Farm...

bat2.jpg

May 5, 2019 at 4:13 PM Post #13,317 of 18,899
I've been forced to use my Android phone and I hate it, what is the best app that works with poly on droid phones ?

I've downloaded bubbleupnp, but before I buy it, is there anything better out there either free or paid for ?

There is alot of schit to be said about apple and it's products, but I really wish I still had my iphone arghhhh.

So, whats the best app for poly on droid devices ?

Cheers

May 5, 2019 at 4:28 PM Post #13,318 of 18,899
I've been forced to use my Android phone and I hate it, what is the best app that works with poly on droid phones ?

I've downloaded bubbleupnp, but before I buy it, is there anything better out there either free or paid for ?

There is alot of schit to be said about apple and it's products, but I really wish I still had my iphone arghhhh.

So, whats the best app for poly on droid devices ?

Cheers
Bubble and Hi-Fi Cast are both very good. mConnect Lite also works but I don't think it is as good.

May 5, 2019 at 4:34 PM Post #13,319 of 18,899
Bubble and Hi-Fi Cast are both very good. mConnect Lite also works but I don't think it is as good.

Cool, I will pony up for bubble or mconnect for droid.

Cheers

EDIT

Forgot to add, Gofigure is working ok on kitkat 4.4.2

Also a gofigure question, when I installed gofigure, it made 2 shortcuts on my home screen.

One is called GoFigure, the other is called PolyUniversal.Android.

Whats up with that ?

Last edited:
May 5, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #13,320 of 18,899
Cool, I will pony up for bubble or mconnect for droid.

Cheers

EDIT

Forgot to add, Gofigure is working ok on kitkat 4.4.2

Also a gofigure question, when I installed gofigure, it made 2 shortcuts on my home screen.

One is called GoFigure, the other is called PolyUniversal.Android.

Whats up with that ?
The problem with mconnect lite on android is that there seems to be no way of jumping down the album or artist list like you can on the ios version. You have to scroll all the way through. I haven't tried the paid for version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back