Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2016 at 9:55 PM Post #32,657 of 35,472
Hi guys,

I need your help.

I gave my Moxpad x3 to GF and she broke both memory wire part of the cable. No idea how she manged that, i tried looking for a replacement cable and price is same as buying new one 
biggrin.gif
 . they sounds much better..

Is there any brand that is more reliable than the moxpads? it has to be earhook design.

Aug 12, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #32,658 of 35,472
Hi guys,

I need your help.

I gave my Moxpad x3 to GF and she broke both memory wire part of the cable. No idea how she manged that, i tried looking for a replacement cable and price is same as buying new one :D  . they sounds much better..

Is there any brand that is more reliable than the moxpads? it has to be earhook design.

Just get the QKZ W1 Pro. Sounds good, super cheap, replaceable cables. Win, win, win!

Aug 13, 2016 at 3:21 AM Post #32,664 of 35,472
The cable for moxpad x3 and qkz w1 pro are the same (and a few others like iRock A8, Fonge w1 pro etc) but they're not MMCX interface so it's not easy to find a replacement cable coz they're not common. If you're able to find 1 the price will be as expensive as the IEM itself so the marketing point of replaceable cable is useless afterall. Might as well get an IEM with MMCX interface which is more common.

Aug 13, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #32,666 of 35,472
Only reason I suggested the W1 Pro was because of cost. They easily compare (imo) with more expensive earphones of a similar style and cost less than 10 USD. Cant go wrong with that. Removable cable saved mine from death so it's not a useless feature.

The ZS2 is pretty much a bass-cannon. Lots of people seem to have trouble with fit (I don't). The ZS3 is still relatively new but it's getting good feedback and seems to offer a slightly more balanced sound.

Maybe look at the Brainwavz XFIT-XF200. Earhook design, good accessories, they actually have a warranty. ~30 USD (can probably find them cheaper) so still inexpensive.

Aug 13, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #32,667 of 35,472
Only reason I suggested the W1 Pro was because of cost. They easily compare (imo) with more expensive earphones of a similar style and cost less than 10 USD. Cant go wrong with that. Removable cable saved mine from death so it's not a useless feature.

The ZS2 is pretty much a bass-cannon. Lots of people seem to have trouble with fit (I don't). The ZS3 is still relatively new but it's getting good feedback and seems to offer a slightly more balanced sound.

Maybe look at the Brainwavz XFIT-XF200. Earhook design, good accessories, they actually have a warranty. ~30 USD (can probably find them cheaper) so still inexpensive.

Thank you will look in to Brainwavz XFIT-XF200. they are 25$ on official site with 24 months warranty.

Aug 13, 2016 at 6:27 AM Post #32,669 of 35,472
They usually have very good build quality too (Brainwavz) so the warranty is a big bonus.

+1. Have a lot of respect for Brainwavz as a customer service focused company.

Aug 13, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #32,670 of 35,472

I got this Tennmak upgrade cable (translucent silver): 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Earmax-Upgrade-4-core-Hand-Made-Silver-Plated-Earphone-Headset-Headphone-Cable-for-Shure-SE215/32615926395.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.57.GT3Vtc

Quote:

The HLSX 808 is not a bad IEM but it did not have nearly enough bass for me and I found it lacking in soundstage

Poke the back port holes fully and use wide bore long body silicone tips - You should get what You wish for. And I do not agree about soundstage, it is certainly over average and opens up even more with right tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back