Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #32,642 of 35,472
How do these iems sound?
That's the 1 DD + 3 BAs from AE?
yes, regarding sound the best I can do is compare them to the TK12 (various reviews on here). Right off the bat the 3+1 are less bassy than the TK12. There's a lot more instrument separation on the 3+1. To put it simply I'd say the 3+1 are a more refined and less bassier TK12. Also the cable is amazing :)

Aug 12, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #32,644 of 35,472
If you are looking for a  headphone with special design for the entry-level, Mixcder Ghost is a good choice,with excellent sound, long lasting battery life, as well as the Bluetooth Range.

Someone wrote:

A solid "fashion" set of headphone. However do not let the fashion fool you, these pack excellent base and clear highs.
I did feel like the mids were over-amplified but with a quick EQ adjustment, I was good to go.
The #1 feature of these though are the comfort! The ear covers are as soft and comfortable as a pillow. The headband is also well padded resulting in an extremely comfortable headset even over long periods. I think the range of motion of the ear muffs had something to do with the comfort level as well. They can actually pivot for comfort (and to collapse).
The battery life is fantastic, listed at 20 hours but in actual testing lasted 21.2 hours. Rarely does anything exceed the claim on the box.
Overall these are an enjoyable set pf headphones (even if they don;t fit my personal style). They are EXTREMELY comfortable, offer great bass, good treble, and have all the options you would expect of a good set of wireless headphones. 

Mixcder Ghost: 

USA:
Code:YFOY9RSO

Pro Price: $39.99 ( $9 Off )  

UK:
CodeCOQSIY8C
Pro Price: £26.34( 15% Off ) 

Canada:
Code: R5FDEH9J  
Pro Price: CND$35.24 ( $12 Off )

Spin: 
Code : W93PNEBY ,
Promotion price: €35.99, (10% Off  )

Japan
Code: 8E839OOG 
Promotion Price:  ¥2,999

(

¥ 1000 Off ) 

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #32,645 of 35,472
  If you are looking for a  headphone with special design for the entry-level, Mixcder Ghost is a good choice,with excellent sound, long lasting battery life, as well as the Bluetooth Range.

Someone wrote:

A solid "fashion" set of headphone. However do not let the fashion fool you, these pack excellent base and clear highs.
I did feel like the mids were over-amplified but with a quick EQ adjustment, I was good to go.
The #1 feature of these though are the comfort! The ear covers are as soft and comfortable as a pillow. The headband is also well padded resulting in an extremely comfortable headset even over long periods. I think the range of motion of the ear muffs had something to do with the comfort level as well. They can actually pivot for comfort (and to collapse).
The battery life is fantastic, listed at 20 hours but in actual testing lasted 21.2 hours. Rarely does anything exceed the claim on the box.
Overall these are an enjoyable set pf headphones (even if they don;t fit my personal style). They are EXTREMELY comfortable, offer great bass, good treble, and have all the options you would expect of a good set of wireless headphones. 

Mixcder Ghost: 

USA:

UK:
CodeCOQSIY8C

Canada:

Spin: 

Japan

(

¥ 1000 Off ) 

Special design is not saying too much.. :)

Aug 12, 2016 at 4:39 AM Post #32,646 of 35,472

Someone wrote:

Mixcder Ghost: 

USA:

UK:
CodeCOQSIY8C

Canada:

Spin: 

Japan

(

¥ 1000 Off ) 

looks beautiful!

Aug 12, 2016 at 4:47 AM Post #32,647 of 35,472
Yeah it's also with APT-X 
L3000.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 6:22 AM Post #32,651 of 35,472
Rock Y1 might be UiiSii C200.

Aug 12, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #32,652 of 35,472
@vapman I concur that the ZS3 is an oddly enjoyable IEM.  The vocals are more clear than I would have expected given it's budget bassy nature.  It's inexpensive, has great design, a detachable cable, ample bass if that's what you're after, and the vocals are strong enough to not get lost in them.  I wonder if there's a competitive basshead IEM at it's price range.  And while I know it's not the same comparing it to a full sized headphone, I'd pick up the ZS3 before I'd use my XB500, although I wish I had gotten my hands on the higher end models.

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #32,654 of 35,472
@vapman
 I concur that the ZS3 is an oddly enjoyable IEM.  The vocals are more clear than I would have expected given it's budget bassy nature.  It's inexpensive, has great design, a detachable cable, ample bass if that's what you're after, and the vocals are strong enough to not get lost in them.  I wonder if there's a competitive basshead IEM at it's price range.  And while I know it's not the same comparing it to a full sized headphone, I'd pick up the ZS3 before I'd use my XB500, although I wish I had gotten my hands on the higher end models.

New **** 4in1...LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back