Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #30,889 of 35,472
  This is an excellent thread!

Can anybody recommend a deep inserting and tiny body IEM that fits the very narrow holed Complyfoam P-series isolation tips?

Deep inserting IEMs are usually balanced armature, but some narrow body, narrow nozzle dynamics also fit into this category.

Think Etymotic, Shure SE -series, Q-jays and anything small that doesn't get stuck in the entry to the ear canal.

I need extreme isolation for my biking and work environment, so the fit with Comply P-series foams is a must (I have collection of over four dozen different type of other foams and silicon tips and none of them come anywhere near the isolation achieved with the p-series).

Any tips?

Joyroom E107 is pretty darn small, but it has a port in the back. Still isolates pretty well IMO. Sony MH1C too, but the cable is pretty horrible.. Otherwise the Vsonic VC02 isolate pretty well and are very small. A bit hard to come by. I have a pair, unfortunately the sound signature wasn't for me..

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/vsonic-vc02/

Edit: @B9Scrambler knows a thing or two about micro drivers.....
wink.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #30,890 of 35,472
If you can block a seller on ali let me know.
Mt  account is in a+ standing and some reiviewer wants me to post a good reveiw and doent want to send me the item.
Another one is pulling sketchy s**** ashking for favorrs posting here before sending what items.
Whtever happeeened to screw* giving someone money and getting an item???
Am  really that old shool???

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #30,891 of 35,472

If you can block a seller on ali let me know.
Mt  account is in a+ standing and some reiviewer wants me to post a good reveiw and doent want to send me the item.
Another one is pulling sketchy s**** ashking for favorrs posting here before sending what items.
Whtever happeeened to screw* giving someone money and getting an item???
Am  really that old shool???

It's really disgusting.

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #30,892 of 35,472
Please let us know who is that seller.

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #30,894 of 35,472
Jul 7, 2016 at 6:34 AM Post #30,895 of 35,472
Probably BK50 but this is just my opinion, I don`t have all those IEMs.

Jul 7, 2016 at 8:21 AM Post #30,896 of 35,472
  the d2 is quite a nice sports iem imo

i'm personally using it more as my "sleeping" lounging around lazily in bed IEM 

haha the ergonomic shape makes em easy to sleep on.

and i found myself actually sleeping ON them too, and since theirs no detachable cable connectors or memory wire. Theirs less worry of the earphones and the cable "warping"

Jul 7, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #30,897 of 35,472
Hey guys! I'm open to suggestions: just yesterday I ordered Ve Monk and I want to find another phones for EDM music - progressive house, trance, dubstep/chillstep, trap. I need good bass and mids. Would be good to find something under 20$. Thanks!

Jul 7, 2016 at 9:09 AM Post #30,898 of 35,472
This is an excellent thread!

Can anybody recommend a deep inserting and tiny body IEM that fits the very narrow holed Complyfoam P-series isolation tips?

Deep inserting IEMs are usually balanced armature, but some narrow body, narrow nozzle dynamics also fit into this category.

Think Etymotic, Shure SE -series, Q-jays and anything small that doesn't get stuck in the entry to the ear canal.

I need extreme isolation for my biking and work environment, so the fit with Comply P-series foams is a must (I have collection of over four dozen different type of other foams and silicon tips and none of them come anywhere near the isolation achieved with the p-series).

Any tips?

First Harmonic ieb6 fits the bill... Except it needs 200 not 100...isn't it unsafe to have maximum isolation when biking?

Jul 7, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #30,900 of 35,472
  Hey guys! I'm open to suggestions: just yesterday I ordered Ve Monk and I want to find another phones for EDM music - progressive house, trance, dubstep/chillstep, trap. I need good bass and mids. Would be good to find something under 20$. Thanks!

Xiaomi Pistons 2 have great bass and extension imo which is great for EDM. A rat broke them a few months ago but afaik mids and treble are a tad recessed. If you're looking for better mids and treble, I can easily recommend Rock Zircon, which has its own appreciation thread in this forum. Imo, their bass is punchier and quicker than Pistons but extension is not as great but still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back