Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #29,071 of 35,472
Just got my Letv Reverse from Amazon, seriously good for the price. Bass heads can appreciate them, thick bass that isn't bloated. Mids are clear, slightly recessed and highs are bright without being sibilant, no sibilance in vocals either. For $10 and they are on Amazon Prime with Same Day/Next Day Shipping these are a steal. 

Compared to the Dolphins OOTB these are better but we shall see what burn in does

Jun 7, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #29,072 of 35,472
Im currently in Sweden and im looking for the best bang for the buck. Those in ear looked great but should had told ya that i usually is out jogging with the in ears. So good fit is almost a requirment ^^

Jun 7, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #29,073 of 35,472
Im currently in Sweden and im looking for the best bang for the buck. Those in ear looked great but should had told ya that i usually is out jogging with the in ears. So good fit is almost a requirment ^^

Over ears may be a better preference then. 

FWIW I just got some Letv Reverse over ears, they are about $15 on AliExpress. Quality is surprisingly damn good and cheap enough you won't have to care too much if the sweat leaks into them.:
http://tinyurl.com/zkb5oqr

Another option is the 2016 Easy UEs:
http://tinyurl.com/zvxpgu5

Jun 7, 2016 at 5:51 PM Post #29,074 of 35,472
I decided to give those cool wood looking Easy T4s (3BA 1DD) a shot and ordered a pair yesterday. I'll give my impressions when they arrive. During the order I shot Easy a message asking a couple questions about the Rose lineup and had an interesting back and forth:

Easy:
Code:
 ROSE IEM ? I suggest you choose dqsm , this sound is much better than rose ! dqsm sound is similar to real k3003, and bass is better k3003

Me:
Code:
 You think the DQSMs are better than the all of the Roses? Those Rose Puddings and Rose Cappuccinos both have my eye, but maybe I'll reconsider if you think the DQSMs are really that good. How about DQSM vs the T4?

Easy:
Code:
 T4 i don't have in hand, but i have rose in hand, dqsm is much much better , i can say ! haha !

Now I'm really looking forward to reading some impressions about these Roses when people start getting them.

Jun 7, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #29,075 of 35,472
  I decided to give those cool wood looking Easy T4s (3BA 1DD) a shot and ordered a pair yesterday. I'll give my impressions when they arrive. During the order I shot Easy a message asking a couple questions about the Rose lineup and had an interesting back and forth:

Easy:
Code:
 ROSE IEM ? I suggest you choose dqsm , this sound is much better than rose ! dqsm sound is similar to real k3003, and bass is better k3003

Me:
Code:
 You think the DQSMs are better than the all of the Roses? Those Rose Puddings and Rose Cappuccinos both have my eye, but maybe I'll reconsider if you think the DQSMs are really that good. How about DQSM vs the T4?

Easy:
Code:
 T4 i don't have in hand, but i have rose in hand, dqsm is much much better , i can say ! haha !

Now I'm really looking forward to reading some impressions about these Roses when people start getting them.

Me to, I have the DQSM2 on their way but I would like to hear from some Rose owners instead of the DQSM designer! No offense but if I were selling my design it would be better than theirs as well
rolleyes.gif

I've had these in and out of my cart and almost pulled the trigger on these gorgeous things 5 times now
eek.gif

HTB12lmUJVXXXXbeaXXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg

Maybe after I read some reviews on them and hear my DQSM2 first hand it will help (push me over the edge) make up my mind once and for all
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 7, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #29,076 of 35,472

Me to, I have the DQSM2 on their way but I would like to hear from some Rose owners instead of the DQSM designer! No offense but if I were selling my design it would be better than theirs as well
rolleyes.gif

I've had these in and out of my cart and almost pulled the trigger on these gorgeous things 5 times now
eek.gif

HTB12lmUJVXXXXbeaXXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg

Maybe after I read some reviews on them and hear my DQSM2 first hand it will help (push me over the edge) make up my mind once and for all
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

I completely agree with this statement. It's a bit difficult to take an answer from the creator of an IEM as objective. I've heard of Easy pushing the DQSM over others before. I too am curious about the Roses (and Shockwaves, 6BA customs, and virtually every other darn IEM in this thread). 

-Collin-

Jun 7, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #29,078 of 35,472
I'll look into it. Thanks.

Well See, I can't say that I blame him because 4 sets of my trusted ears out here have given me dynamite feedback already so I know his product rocks but everyone should get a chance to play:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The SK and T3 look interesting enough to get my attetion and dare I say a backdoor pass to the old wallet:smirk:

:beers:

Jun 7, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #29,079 of 35,472
  Just got my Letv Reverse from Amazon, seriously good for the price. Bass heads can appreciate them, thick bass that isn't bloated. Mids are clear, slightly recessed and highs are bright without being sibilant, no sibilance in vocals either. For $10 and they are on Amazon Prime with Same Day/Next Day Shipping these are a steal. 

Compared to the Dolphins OOTB these are better but we shall see what burn in does

So what do you rate as your top under $20 IEMs? Mine are still the VJJB K4 and the LG Quadbeat 3. Under $12 is probably the Rock Zircon, Under $10 is the KZ EDR2.

Jun 7, 2016 at 7:23 PM Post #29,080 of 35,472
So what do you rate as your top under $20 IEMs? Mine are still the VJJB K4 and the LG Quadbeat 3. Under $12 is probably the Rock Zircon, Under $10 is the KZ EDR2.

Can't say for sure but these are sounding the best, toss up between Dolphin and K4 the though Dolphin sounds like it has potential. Gonna check on it when I get home in a couple hours. $25 and under the Maples take it. The Letv sound like they could be close though, the tonality of the Maples due to the wood I think may make it tough

Jun 7, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #29,084 of 35,472
I have a feeling the Rose brand is something special. I can't wait for your impressions.
I miss the Mojitos a lot. I've never heard an earbud that can best them. I've never heard the Blox or the 980/985 but the Mojito is truly something special...

Jun 7, 2016 at 8:49 PM Post #29,085 of 35,472
Does anyone still have vivo xe800? How does it sounds for jazz genre? Thnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back