Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #28,622 of 35,472
After listening with my Remax 600m still the best for lower $50 ranges, the mids forward with pretty sweet for those vacals and cleaned & rich treble and pretty nice bass as well.

Highly recommended for dual balanced armature drives and selling for $35 only.

I'm loving it so much now :D

Added for comparison to Westone AM Pro 10, there is not that great than 600m, maybe due to single BA driver for unbalance sounds and not nice as 600m :p

8C83A8E1-5B70-4B6E-9929-216C30622E5D_zpsjgbaawtj.jpg

Edit: comes with nice pouch too
31DD391B-20BF-4D3F-A405-DE4397627C6F_zpshai4fokz.jpg

May 29, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #28,623 of 35,472
After listening with my Remax 600m still the best for lower $50 ranges, the mids forward with pretty sweet for those vacals and cleaned & rich treble and pretty nice bass as well.

Highly recommended for dual balanced armature drives and selling for $35 only.

I'm loving it so much now :D

Added for comparison to Westone AM Pro 10, there is not that great than 600m, maybe due to single BA driver for unbalance sounds and not nice as 600m :p

8C83A8E1-5B70-4B6E-9929-216C30622E5D_zpsjgbaawtj.jpg

Edit: comes with nice pouch too
31DD391B-20BF-4D3F-A405-DE4397627C6F_zpshai4fokz.jpg

How's this compared to hybrid drivers like hlsx808?

May 29, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #28,625 of 35,472
I want to update on HLSX 808 vs. **** UES. These are my top two, despite having three $100 IEMs: the Sony XB90, the Velodyne Vpulse, and the Philips S1. The sound quality of these two I rate equal. When I prefer a well done mild V, I prefer the 808. If I prefer a more balanced sound, then the **** UES. However, the UES occasionally has a MMCX issue where I have to adjust the left MMCX connection or it has no sound.

I'm not sure whether such an issue should be reportable/refundable. I mean, it works 90% of the time, then I take10 seconds adjusting it, then it's fine for another 10 minutes. I've also confirmed it is the IEM (left only) by using another MMCX cable with the same frequency of adjustment required. I've owned the UES just a few days over a month.

May 29, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #28,626 of 35,472
  Anyone else loving the newest powerhouse releases lately? TK13, DQSM, SW3, QT5... etc.

I used to focus on bang for the buck here, but now not only are a lot of these new sets great bangs for the buck, they are completely outclassing some top of the line well known IEMs out there while also remaining affordable.

The QT5 is the first earphone I've owned that I ever thought "flagship worthy". It reaches the price point that still remains sane to me despite knowing that I'd love to own a Noble, JH Audio, Translucent, etc. I will own a CIEM of those one day, just not today.

Within a few years, we may even be able to DIY our own affordable flagships. That's what I did in building my home theater speakers, and that became endgame. An earphone made by me, engineered to my spec, for me would be the ultimate set.

For real, its getting cray cray. As much as I disliked the SWIII treble (nitpicking more than anything) they really are getting closer and closer to so called flagships from western brands. Things like the  T3, Rose BR5, Pudding and Capuchino gets me more excited than anything from noble these days. 

Very good time to be in the game. I will have the new DQSM tmr so I will see how that fares but instinct tells me they are gonna be a doozy :p  I am moving away from the budget segment myself because the more expensive sets are still retaining bang for buck albeit at a much higher level. I can see many people being happy with any of the aforementioned iems me thinks.

May 29, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #28,629 of 35,472

For real, its getting cray cray. As much as I disliked the SWIII treble (nitpicking more than anything) they really are getting closer and closer to so called flagships from western brands. Things like the  T3, Rose BR5, Pudding and Capuchino gets me more excited than anything from noble these days. 

Very good time to be in the game. I will have the new DQSM tmr so I will see how that fares but instinct tells me they are gonna be a doozy :p  I am moving away from the budget segment myself because the more expensive sets are still retaining bang for buck albeit at a much higher level. I can see many people being happy with any of the aforementioned iems me thinks.

cool.gif
Ditto Tamal. They have REALLY stepped up their Game.... I have a hunch your instinct is correct.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

May 29, 2016 at 11:57 PM Post #28,630 of 35,472
Holy schiit the LZ-A2S is amazing.

It's incredible guys.

Buy a pair.

Now

cool.gif
HiFi you just made the wait until Tuesday, incredibly hard.....

Wait until you hear the DQSM2
very_evil_smiley.gif

ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
TWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back