Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #26,956 of 35,472
I'm sorry but I haven't heard anything that's not much more expensive that betters the Havi andkeeps a similar signature. Haven't really heard anything below $100 that's better either (imo of course), the SHOZY Zero and PMV-A01 is on the same level to me but different.....

well what are some serious value IEM's at this price point disregarding the sound signature?

May 6, 2016 at 5:58 AM Post #26,959 of 35,472
  You can find the Fidue A73 for $100 on AE.

Are they legit though? Some very similar housing IEM`s out there and many copies have been done very close to original (CKR9LTD comes into mind).

May 6, 2016 at 5:59 AM Post #26,960 of 35,472
  Are they legit though? Some very similar housing IEM`s out there and many copies have been done very close to original (CKR9LTD comes into mind).

Don't know, I have these in my cart:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FIDUE-A73-Hybrid-Balanced-Armature-Dynamic-Driver-with-MIC-HiFi-In-Ear-Earphone/32417643761.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.261.IAC8wC

May 6, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #26,961 of 35,472
My visual image of the comparison between bette i.valux 10mm hybrid and Mr.Z tomahawk. 

Sound isolations are quite good and even or bette is slightly better than tomahawk. My impression of Tomahawk is balanced signature with cool and that of bette is V-shaped with natural.
The colored regions are the size of soundstage (x-axis)  distance from my ear (y-axis). font size means sound intension. 
Both earphones are on more than 180 hours to burn (tomahawk (180+h) , bette (230+h))

May 6, 2016 at 7:04 AM Post #26,963 of 35,472
If any of you guys liked or wanted to try the velvet tips, every store that sold them on AliExpress is telling me they are no longer being made. I've been asking them all to make them again and promise I'd buy tons to hoard them, but I'm worried my 3 pairs might be all I'll ever have?

The velvet tip idea was too good, I really hope they come back, or enough people show interest to help them come back on the market? I have them on all my IEMs from my Zero to my ASG 2.5 24k gold!

May 6, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #26,965 of 35,472
Anyone has tried these? They look AMAZING! 

HCK-Custom-Made-Wooden-SE-5BA-Drive-Unit-In-Ear-Earphone-DIY-HIFI-Headphone

Edit: Seems that H-Fi has disabled direct linking to AE products. Well, it`s understandable, it is affecting sponsors sales/product comparisons probably.

May 6, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #26,967 of 35,472
If any of you guys liked or wanted to try the velvet tips, every store that sold them on AliExpress is telling me they are no longer being made. I've been asking them all to make them again and promise I'd buy tons to hoard them, but I'm worried my 3 pairs might be all I'll ever have?

The velvet tip idea was too good, I really hope they come back, or enough people show interest to help them come back on the market? I have them on all my IEMs from my Zero to my ASG 2.5 24k gold!

An anonymous wrote in anonymous bbs:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/M-Size-Comply-Ear-Tips-Noise-Isolating-Flocking-Silicone-In-Ear-Earbuds-for-IE8-IE80/109296_32609440729.html

May 6, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #26,969 of 35,472
  Anyone has tried these? They look AMAZING! 

HCK-Custom-Made-Wooden-SE-5BA-Drive-Unit-In-Ear-Earphone-DIY-HIFI-Headphone

Edit: Seems that H-Fi has disabled direct linking to AE products. Well, it`s understandable, it is affecting sponsors sales/product comparisons probably.

I've been very tempted Coil, had in my cart then removed them now thinking about them again! Even though it's faux wood they have a nice grain pattern and the dark wood looks very real to me and they have what 1 X DD and 2 BA?

Not sure about those velvet tips guys, do they really seal good? All I can see is my ear hair trying to mate with them
eek.gif

beerchug.gif

May 6, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #26,970 of 35,472

I've been very tempted Coil, had in my cart then removed them now thinking about them again! Even though it's faux wood they have a nice grain pattern and the dark wood looks very real to me and they have what 1 X DD and 2 BA?

Not sure about those velvet tips guys, do they really seal good? All I can see is my ear hair trying to mate with them
eek.gif

beerchug.gif

There's really no way in the world you could get a good seal with those velvet tips. I can imagine they'd go very well with something like the ROCK Zircon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back