Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2015 at 4:51 AM Post #19,786 of 35,472
Has anyone manged to track down Don Scorpio manufacturer? I've been looking for ages with no luck. The barcode on the box and google searches lead to the domain www.s-donscorpio.com but the link is dead. The new packaging seems to show another name adding mpins to the don scorpio name. It now reads mpins don scorpio. Searches bring up iem phones and hdmi cable but still can not find a contact information for them.

Anyone from Hong Kong can help with this?

GuangZhou Don Scorpio Electronics Company Co.,Ltd
KANG LE XIN CUN 3 XIANG 10 HAO,,
guang zhou shi

thank you.

Nov 12, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #19,788 of 35,472
  Hey guys.....here goes some pics of the Millet Iron Quantie in-ear headphones

They look similar, as new Xiaomi Hybrid headphones.

Nov 12, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #19,789 of 35,472
Can anyone verify if the penonaudio page of the Vsonic GR06 is true about that they have stock for it. I have been looking for GR06 for a whil now and they state that they have stock while the other stores (LendmeURears). Regarding this, is PenonAudio by any means a good store?

Cheers
biggrin.gif

Nov 12, 2015 at 6:30 AM Post #19,790 of 35,472
  Can anyone verify if the penonaudio page of the Vsonic GR06 is true about that they have stock for it. I have been looking for GR06 for a whil now and they state that they have stock while the other stores (LendmeURears). Regarding this, is PenonAudio by any means a good store?

Cheers
biggrin.gif

PenonAudio is a VERY GOOD store. Customer Service is top notch, and they always sells legit goods. Can't recommend them enough.    

Nov 12, 2015 at 6:33 AM Post #19,792 of 35,472

Hey guys.....here goes some pics of the Millet Iron Quantie in-ear headphones

They ARE the Hybrids. Quantie (圈铁) is just its Chinese name.

Also, @1clearhead, wasn't it the "Ring Iron" earphones, and not just the "iron" bit? Pretty sure that was how the name was translated.

They are sounding awesome by far! .....they are capable of competing with the best in my stash!

When it comes to you, just about everything is capable of competing with teh best in your stash. 
rolleyes.gif

Nov 12, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #19,793 of 35,472

Cheers
biggrin.gif

PenonAudio is a VERY GOOD store. Customer Service is top notch, and they always sells legit goods. Can't recommend them enough.    

Agreed, one of the best international sellers.

My suggestion to PotatoEars is just to ask them, they're very reliable.

Nov 12, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #19,794 of 35,472
Nov 12, 2015 at 7:00 AM Post #19,795 of 35,472

Because they ARE the Xiaomi hybrids. 

Also, @1clearhead, wasn't it the "Ring Iron" earphones, and not just the "iron" bit? Pretty sure that was how the name was translated.

When it comes to you, just about everything is capable of competing with teh best in your stash. 
rolleyes.gif

Apparently BAs are written as Iron if literally translated. No wonder I could never find them.

Nov 12, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #19,796 of 35,472

Quote:

rolleyes.gif

Apparently BAs are written as Iron if literally translated. No wonder I could never find them.

Actually, it's more like "Moving Iron," as the actual phrase for BA is 动铁, which literally means moving iron.
(As a side note, the 圈 part of the name refers to 动圈, which, when transliterated, means "Moving Ring", referring to the dynamic driver and its circular diaphragm.)

Nov 12, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #19,797 of 35,472
  Actually, it's more like "Moving Iron," as the actual phrase for BA is 动铁, which literally means moving iron.
(As a side note, the 圈 part of the name refers to 动圈, which, when transliterated, means "Moving Ring", referring to the dynamic driver and its circular diaphragm.)

Shame that I as a Chinese fella, don't even understand chinese. In life you gotta trade up knowledge in one field to concentrate on another.

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #19,798 of 35,472
cool.gif
Penon Audio also goes by the Name Bigbargainonline on Ebay. Sometimes BBO has better prices on the same items as Penon's website.

I've bought quite a few items. Very Good

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back