Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #19,817 of 35,472
  I just got my DZAT DR20, KZ HDS1, and Zircon Rocks. So far the DR20s have great bass, the HDS1 sound great for their tiny size, but I have not tested the Zircon yet.

Nice, you are going to love those Zirc's when you get to them. I'm sitting here jamming on test tracks for my N5 on the HDS1's
biggrin.gif

Nov 13, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #19,818 of 35,472
Nice, you are going to love those Zirc's when you get to them. I'm sitting here jamming on test tracks for my N5 on the HDS1's:D

So how do you like them? Impressions please and comparison to ATE would be great if you have of course.

Nov 13, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #19,819 of 35,472
So how do you like them? Impressions please and comparison to ATE would be great if you have of course.

Hey Oz, I have the ATE's but have never gotten a proper fit or seal as of yet. I know they are good iem's but just can't get the fitment/tips package on them yet! I really think it has something to do with the shape of the ATE and how that nozzle angle is off the shell
frown.gif
Like has been said the Zirc's are fun iem's but just a little on the bassy side for me but when in the mood
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 13, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #19,820 of 35,472

Hey Oz, I have the ATE's but have never gotten a proper fit or seal as of yet. I know they are good iem's but just can't get the fitment/tips package on them yet! I really think it has something to do with the shape of the ATE and how that nozzle angle is off the shell
frown.gif
Like has been said the Zirc's are fun iem's but just a little on the bassy side for me but when in the mood
bigsmile_face.gif

blink.gif
EDM, TRANCE, JAZZ, CLASSICAL.

Go there now with the ZIRC'S.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Nov 13, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #19,821 of 35,472
Anybody wanna send me some of their cheap purchases that they don't use due to sound preference or fit? Send me a message if you do. I'm looking to try some new headphones or gear.

Just had somebody take me up on this. If anybody else wants to unload their unused headphones and send them I'm all ears.
bigsmile_face.gif
 Pun intended. LoL.
Send me Pm.

Nov 14, 2015 at 1:25 AM Post #19,822 of 35,472
:blink: EDM, TRANCE, JAZZ, CLASSICAL.

Go there now with the ZIRC'S.

:D :D TWIN

Oh I know, Bjork is my go to bass tuning. If you can EQ to her I salute you, It truly amazes me how deep these little $10 sucka's can go:smirk:

Nov 14, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #19,824 of 35,472
HS: I am really sad for what happened in my country.

My condolences! As a many times Paris visitor and lover it makes me feel even more personally moved by this terrible tragedy, my heart cry.

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #19,828 of 35,472
Dual driver Hisenior IEM:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hisenior-Audio-TD1-Universal-Fit-Hybrid-7mm-Dynamic-Balanced-Armatured-Dual-Drivers-IEMS-Headphone-with/32523936854.html

Anyone seen any reviews of these on taobao or something?

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #19,829 of 35,472

frown.gif
bigsmile_face.gif

Thanks but I was asking KZ HDS1 lol 
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #19,830 of 35,472

Thanks but I was asking KZ HDS1 lol 
biggrin.gif

The HDS1 has less low end than the Zircon and resolves detail a smidge better in my system. The Zircon are just so damn fun to listen to they really are as good as I've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back