Finally sold all those (2015) but end up finding myself on HF again...
Here is some info on the tracks I use for testing gear.
I have a selection of tracks which mostly consist of Japanese, Korean and Western vocals and are of generally pop or rock genre. I also listen to a few OSTs. The majority of my test files are in FLAC format.
Here are the tracks I use:
1. Submerged - Synthetic Epiphany (Sub bass)
2. E.T. - Katy Perry (Bass, female vocals & treble)
3. Witchcraft - Pendulum (Bass, male vocals, treble & speed)
4. Unravel - TK (Male vocals, treble & clarity)
5. Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku - amazarashi (Male vocals & separation)
6. Silent Knight - Versailles (Separation, speed & soundstage)
7. Chun Qiu - Hins Cheung (Male vocals & treble)
8. Toki Tsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku - Yui Sakakibara (Separation & clarity)
9. Taiyou to Tsuki no Rondo - Hanatan & Choucho (Female vocals, bass & treble)
10. world's end, girl's rondo - Kanon Wakeshima (Female vocals, treble & clarity)
11. Expect - Girl's Day (Bass, female vocals & treble)
12. Utakata Hanabi - Supercell (Female vocals, clarity & detail)
13. Byul - Kim Ah Joong (Female vocals, clarity & detail)
14. UNICORN - Sawano Hiroyuki (Separation, soundstage & clarity)
15. As Long as This Will Prevails - Noriyasu Agematsu (Treble, clarity & detail)
16. Africa - Toto (Separation & soundstage)
Been on hiatus since 2012 to stop spending but now I'm back... Must hold onto my wallet and resist!