Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #18,886 of 35,472
I dont dislike them,  its that i have so many iems/headphones (i have to update my sig) that i am not using,  so i am going to sell all the stuff that doesn meet the expectations or its not a bang4thebuck.

They sound OK,  they sound better than the Pistons and the TTpod for sure, but not on par of the Ostrys or even my VSD3.
The thing i most dislike is that they are big and heavy.

Burnin,  more than 72 hours and counting. Tried a lot of tips (i have cans of all kinds of tips)

Sources/AMps,  S5, Iphone6, Ipad 2, Samsung Tablet 3, +Clip Rockboxed, Fiio e11, FirePhoenix Dac, etcetc
Flacs, CD, Mp3, Vynil, you name it,  they still are not on par with the Ostrys or even the VSD3's

I will give it a few more days of Burnin before i sell them.

Pd: Sorry for my english.

Hmm, I find them big, but pretty light. The weight actually surprised me in that regard; I thought they'd be heavier. Now something like the KZ ED9 is heavy imo. I think the ZA Duoza even weighs a little bit more from memory. I've heard the Macaws are also heavy too...

Oct 12, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #18,888 of 35,472

I dont dislike them,  its that i have so many iems/headphones (i have to update my sig) that i am not using,  so i am going to sell all the stuff that doesn meet the expectations or its not a bang4thebuck.

They sound OK,  they sound better than the Pistons and the TTpod for sure, but not on par of the Ostrys or even my VSD3.
The thing i most dislike is that they are big and heavy.

Burnin,  more than 72 hours and counting. Tried a lot of tips (i have cans of all kinds of tips)

Sources/AMps,  S5, Iphone6, Ipad 2, Samsung Tablet 3, +Clip Rockboxed, Fiio e11, FirePhoenix Dac, etcetc
Flacs, CD, Mp3, Vynil, you name it,  they still are not on par with the Ostrys or even the VSD3's

I will give it a few more days of Burnin before i sell them.

Pd: Sorry for my english.

I don't find CKR9-LTD heavy either. Can you take the picture of the headphone jack and share with us please? I don't have any experience with that seller and I bought mine from the seller which I believe most of us bought.  They are very good for the price and so far I'm loving mine. 

Oct 12, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #18,890 of 35,472
Deleted
Sorry guys, i was not aware about mods warning about these iems.

Oct 12, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #18,891 of 35,472
Originally Posted by rickdohc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here.

I know you're posting this in response but we have already been warned by mods about counterfeit product. 

And in general:

Guys for the last time can PLEASE stop posting pictures of the counterfeit CKR9LTD and discussions? Do you really want to get this thread locked? Jeez :/

This thread is one my favourites and have helped me find a great many gems and I would hate to see it closed down by mods when people refuse to follow simple rules...

Oct 12, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #18,893 of 35,472
  Did you get A2?

Nope.

I got both the A2 AND A1 
biggrin.gif

Its in the mail centre waiting to be sorted, and since today is thanksgiving day, no mail service today. It will hopefully be delivered tomorrow!

Oct 12, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #18,894 of 35,472
Nope.

I got both the A2 AND A1 :D

Its in the mail centre waiting to be sorted, and since today is thanksgiving day, no mail service today. It will hopefully be delivered tomorrow!

Don't worry, you'll receive them in 2-4 weeks :wink:

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #18,896 of 35,472

I don't find CKR9-LTD heavy either. Can you take the picture of the headphone jack and share with us please? I don't have any experience with that seller and I bought mine from the seller which I believe most of us bought.  They are very good for the price and so far I'm loving mine. 

Heahphone Jack, Case, everything  is exactly the same to the iem posted by LALA as Original.
So it seems i can talk about them if they are not fake?

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #18,898 of 35,472
Oct 12, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #18,899 of 35,472
Hmm, I find them big, but pretty light. The weight actually surprised me in that regard; I thought they'd be heavier. Now something like the KZ ED9 is heavy imo. I think the ZA Duoza even weighs a little bit more from memory. I've heard the Macaws are also heavy too...

My ALI-CKR9LTDs are pretty portly. Definitely more weighty than the ED9s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back