Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM Post #11,686 of 35,472
@Hisoundfi
 did you get the phones with the coily cable, or the new ones with the straight cable. Personally I'd rather have a straight cable, but was wondering if that might be a reason for the less than stellar sound (cable and other changes).
The sellers I've looked at on Aliexpress have decent feedback, and average prices...not the lowest or the highest either (just like looking for a contractor).
Also thinking I might just say screw it and get a pair of t51p or dt880
I got the straight cable pair.

If these were my only two pair of cans, I would use the pro80 when commuting because of isolation and bass tuning, and the hi2050 at home to make the best of airiness and resolution.

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:45 AM Post #11,687 of 35,472
Better than the Ostry? Whoa!

Oh yeah. That titanium micro driver in these things are beautifully tuned, and when given decent burn in like the Tenore, really are on par sonically, but with better bass slam and brighter treble than the Tenore, but not as micro detailed.

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:57 AM Post #11,689 of 35,472
Just simply amazing!!!

Sades is a company that makes over-ear and on-ear gaming headphones. But, there attempt to make IEM's blew all my IEM's away! The SADES SA608.....deep clear sub-bass, lucious mids and incredibly detailed highs. That's the best I can say to describe these!

Take a look at some picks.....

Click here for more picks.....

http://tw.taobao.com/item/42284755569.htm?spm=a1z3o.7406521.0.0.3LUS4T

or here, Amazon.....

http://www.amazon.com/FOME-Professional-Earphone-Cellphone-Headphone/dp/B00P7RABIC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417498863&sr=8-1&keywords=sades+sa608

Good luck!

Those sure are pretty looking. So are they great for gaming, or great IEMs that rate with some of the well known giant killers?
I don't game, and the last gaming IEMs that were hyped as awesome all arounders were the Steel Series Flux, and I didn't like those.

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #11,692 of 35,472
Those sure are pretty looking. So are they great for gaming, or great IEMs that rate with some of the well known giant killers?
I don't game, and the last gaming IEMs that were hyped as awesome all arounders were the Steel Series Flux, and I didn't like those.

All I can say is when I tried them on I wasn't expecting much. But, as soon as I did I knew I had a winner in my hands. I admit, I never tried the GR07BE, but someone needs to compare these to even those. According to my list and collection of IEM's that I own or tried, None of my IEM's hits sub-bass like these while retaining the lucious mids and detailed highs. Kidding aside!

I treasure my DGS100 for there unique micro-details and my KZ-EDSE for there open mids. But, the SA608 gives me everything else both might be missing! 

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:10 AM Post #11,693 of 35,472
Thank you very much for your recent message.  

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. 

I have checked the stock availability and I’m extremely pleased to inform you that the items you have ordered are in stock and are now ready for shipping.  

We kindly ask that you wait for 1 or 2 days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment. You can see the tracking information when you log into our website and review your order or you can contact with us again and we will give you the tracking no. along with the website where you can track the progress of the package. 

Thank you for your patience and kind support. 
Have a nice day ! If you still have any problem ,please let we know !  

Best Regards 
Jennifer

Damn waiting for my Ruizu X02 8GB is going to be agonizing :p

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #11,694 of 35,472
I have a Sades gaming USB headphone. They rock. Didnt know they had an IEM.

They make "jolly roger" headphones too, but I wasnt impressed with them.

I never tried "jolly roger" myself, I was never too thrilled on getting them because of the name. But, these are worth trying, my Chinese friend from my headphone shop kept insisting that they are that good.

.....so, I took the plunge!

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:58 AM Post #11,695 of 35,472
  I think my next step is start getting a quality Portable DAP. Anyone with a good rec for a good value for money Source set up? Preferably without amps. Or would I be better off with a good music phone?

Hifiman HM601LE or Hidizs AP100 for under $300.

Dec 2, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #11,696 of 35,472
anyone tried Canyon M1-6?
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Canyon-M1-6-HiFi-strong-bass-clear-sound-in-ear-titanium-metal-earphone-earbud-headphone-100/1183804_2054837680.html
pizza box reminds me of Grado
seller state that this IEM was on hifiman and get 5 star on what hifi but i can't find the article (maybe it's the chinese version idk)

Dec 2, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #11,697 of 35,472
  Just simply amazing!!!

Here we go again... 
wink.gif

Dec 2, 2014 at 7:09 AM Post #11,700 of 35,472
@Shawn71
- $100 max, mainly looking for online sellers who ship their product to India. Phones that I am interested in are

Sennheiser HD 518, Audio Technica ATH-M40X, Takstar HI2050, Takstar Pro 80
(

I havent heard all 4 of them (but M50-bassy and HD558) and its the same order of preference if I were you.....1) 518 2) m40X 3) HI2050 & 4) pro80.....Do you have an amp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back