Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2014 at 2:02 AM Post #10,771 of 35,472
Ap616 said:
Let me know how the FXT200 are when/if you get them. I like the design :D Similar to the TTPODs looks like, though JVC had implemented that design first. I wanna try the A83s but I gotta sell some stuff first... :/

I'll post pics and impressions when they arrive.

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #10,776 of 35,472
  Read the KZ thread. There's some stuff you will get for the cost of a meal at McDonald's that sound great. The problem is that KZ has tons of stuff that also sounds like schiit. Also, their QC is suspect.

We can just ignore everything he says. He's just a big KZ hater, as he generally damns the entire line-up without any merit. If anyone has noticed, he leaves a snide remark against KZ or a KZ product in every other page of this thread.

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #10,777 of 35,472
  We can just ignore everything he says. He's just a big KZ hater, as he generally damns the entire line-up without any merit. If anyone has noticed, he leaves a snide remark against KZ or a KZ product in every other page of this thread.

Really? I contribute more to the KZ thread than just about anyone else. I actually purchased and tested just about every single make and model they have. I advocate for many IEMs KZ offers, even defend the product when people draw a negative conclusion from positive impressions I get from the same product.

If you're going to make an observation like this please read through the thread's entirety and base your conclusion on facts.

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #10,778 of 35,472
Really? I contribute more to the KZ thread than just about anyone else. I actually purchased and tested just about every single make and model they have. I advocate for many IEMs KZ offers, even defend the product when people draw a negative conclusion from positive impressions I get from the same product.

If you're going to make an observation like this please read through the thread's entirety and base your conclusion on facts.

You miss understood I think... He was talking to you not about you, me thinks.

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #10,779 of 35,472

Does this ring a bell? Because you made a grave presumption. I was talking to you, but I was talking about HouseOfDoom.

Now, if someone could tell me how the hell I use these multi-quote thingys.

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #10,781 of 35,472

I think he was referring to the person you quoted in the post. Not to you

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #10,783 of 35,472
Yeah you can bring me up. I've tried the KZ models. Don't like the QC OR SQ. That there is what we in the "business" call an opinion based on experience. Seeing as most call KZ IEMs decent to serviceable for the price tells me there about the true value. I want great. Awesome. Massive. Giant killer. Punches far above the price point. You want to settle for average or mediocrity, that sir is your prerogative :)

Carry on!

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #10,785 of 35,472
I am looking to diversify my collection and looking to add a balanced armature and also a hybrid IEM. Can anyone suggest the best chinese brand ones? Thanks in advance. 

Zero Audio Singolo
Astrotec AX 35
VSonic VC1000
Zero Audio Doppio
DUNU DNK1000
There's many others that are excellent and offer value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back