Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #10,306 of 35,472
  Its unfortunate that the B3pro1 thread got locked..
Been biting my tongue the last few pages because of the disrespectful and outright mean posts. I've been lurking in this forum the past few years and my first post and a vast majority of subsequent ones are in that thread. Now thanks to a handful of posters acting like brats and disrupting an otherwise mostly informative, constructive and generally fun exchange of impressions and experiences contributing to our beloved hobby, an invaluable thread has been shut down. I guess some people just want to see the world burn. Lol

I do hope we manage to keep this thread running.

Credit has to go though to the work that @Baycode put into that thread. Kudos. 

The best way is to ignore it, learn from it, keep it civil, and move on. Retaliating back is what gets threads locked, and I've been guilty of it myself. This thread was almost lost the same way, and that would have been a shame.

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #10,309 of 35,472
  Its unfortunate that the B3pro1 thread got locked..
Been biting my tongue the last few pages because of the disrespectful and outright mean posts. I've been lurking in this forum the past few years and my first post and a vast majority of subsequent ones are in that thread. Now thanks to a handful of posters acting like brats and disrupting an otherwise mostly informative, constructive and generally fun exchange of impressions and experiences contributing to our beloved hobby, an invaluable thread has been shut down. I guess some people just want to see the world burn. Lol

I do hope we manage to keep this thread running.

Credit has to go though to the work that @Baycode put into that thread. Kudos. 

+1 on everything you said. Very irritating. I'm not really sure why it needed to be locked it though. It was one of the best threads on head-fi imo, and then a few jokers come in and manage to get it locked. Sigh. Too bad it wasn't just cleansed and left open, and potentially some of the jokers banned from the thread. I can appreciate though that it's a lot of work to moderate threads to that degree, but here's to hoping that  @Currawong opens it again.

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #10,311 of 35,472
Thank you good sir. That's why I love this community. Everyone supporting one another. As for signature, I want a warm sound signature, with really fast and controlled bass, lush mids, and well extended highs that aren't too sibilant. Open and airy is good, depth and layering important, but soundstage not so much. Detail retrieval is also a plus.

Haha I almost seems like I'm describing what I'm looking for in a girlfriend or wife LOL

LOL, the ideal girlfriend of your dreams.

The fidue, ckr9, and the fx850 should provide what you need. Users say that the fx850 has good speed if you vent mod it.

The ckr9s have good speed in bass, but I don't know if you would find the mids lush, the highs are also something that depends from person to person. The fidue has a great balance with fast bass and smooth highs, but I haven't read if the mids are lush. Good luck, it's a tough decision. The h3s can give you lush mids and great highs, but bass is a little slow.

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #10,312 of 35,472
LOL, the ideal girlfriend of your dreams.

The fidue, ckr9, and the fx850 should provide what you need. Users say that the fx850 has good speed if you vent mod it.

The ckr9s have good speed in bass, but I don't know if you would find the mids lush, the highs are also something that depends from person to person. The fidue has a great balance with fast bass and smooth highs, but I haven't read if the mids are lush. Good luck, it's a tough decision. The h3s can give you lush mids and great highs, but bass is a little slow.
HouseOfDoom

What are you looking for in a high end iem? What type of sound are you looking for? What environment will you be using them in, and how do you wear your iems, over or under the ear?

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #10,313 of 35,472
Ops, I thought the LPS would be foldable...
deadhorse.gif

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:24 PM Post #10,315 of 35,472
The b3 thread is permanently closed?! Don't mean to be rude to the mods, but can't they just ban the trolls and keep the thread open? Where are people going to go now with b3 questions?

+1 on everything you said. Very irritating. I'm not really sure why it needed to be locked it though. It was one of the best threads on head-fi imo, and then a few jokers come in and manage to get it locked. Sigh. Too bad it wasn't just cleansed and left open, and potentially some of the jokers banned from the thread. I can appreciate though that it's a lot of work to moderate threads to that degree, but here's to hoping that  @Currawong opens it again.

My thoughts also..
I do hope the instigators get disciplined Atleast..

Well on to the new thread. And we do know better the next time the bozo's barge in.

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #10,316 of 35,472
I'm really sorry for the B3 thread, I think it was partly my fault. I thought it was just a bit of banter *Sigh*

@H20Fidelity I've never had any issues using the CC and I've bought lots of things. Knock on wood

Not your fault mate. 
beerchug.gif

The best way is to ignore it, learn from it, keep it civil, and move on. Retaliating back is what gets threads locked, and I've been guilty of it myself. This thread was almost lost the same way, and that would have been a shame.

Yeah. I was MIA that time though,but good thing this thread was revived. This is a treasure trove of info. 
And a constant threat to wallets of those who dare enter. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back