Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #6,781 of 35,472
Will do.

Hey brother, if you ever end up coming back to this area, it would be really cool to meet up. You can sample some of my audio gear. Bring some gear also.

:beers:

That sounds good Bro.  I'll hook up with you when I'm going back fore sure...♫♫

Someone help me please!
01.jpg

Want some?? 
renfaire_turkeyleg.jpg

I told you not to look at her...now you are dead.
477842275_.jpg

Aug 31, 2014 at 1:35 AM Post #6,788 of 35,472
But isn't VSonic the one that is OEMing/tuning these???

That is what i got outta' it from what i have read..... 

I think a former vsonic employee helped in developing it. That is it.

Sides, its mochills preference in the vivo. We may or may bot agree if it is the best vocal reproduction, however, it is a good competitor against vsonic and most likely beats the gr07.

Dont know about havis though, as it has both soundstage and detail. Vivo has only detail in its hand, that and bass.

Aug 31, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #6,790 of 35,472
  ^
Just to inject some healthy skepticism into this thang, do you gias REALLY think that VSonic will re-tune a better sounding OEM brand that will bests their own former flagship for a small fraction of the price??? Not saying that that can't happen but just saying.......... 

Actual retail is and will be $99+.

A Taobao seller was offering bulk sales (non packaged) that were probably overstock at the $50 price. The Vivo Xplay 3S initially came with the XE800 in the first batch, and they may have had extras.

It's definitely the same driver as the GR07, and I believe it really is tuned better than the GR07/07BE.

Aug 31, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #6,791 of 35,472
  Actual retail is and will be $99+.

A Taobao seller was offering bulk sales (non packaged) that were probably overstock at the $50 price. The Vivo Xplay 3S initially came with the XE800 in the first batch, and they may have had extras.

It's definitely the same driver as the GR07, and I believe it really is tuned better than the GR07/07BE.

Keeping my eyes out for the same deal. :wink:

Aug 31, 2014 at 4:41 AM Post #6,793 of 35,472
So, yesterday i got my vivo xe800. (looks so tiny) First of all i want to say thankyou to everyone, who pointed me that way !
I will not say a word about sound, just some odd things.
Left side of the headphone has kind of "hair".

I think(hope) it's some damping material.
And minor disappointment: sennheiser double flange eartips doesn't fit. The fitting hole - wider than nozzle. I think i'll find the way to improve it somehow. Now i use them with that kind of eartips.

By the way, i got this thing
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 31, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #6,794 of 35,472
Quote:
  So, yesterday i got my vivo xe800. (looks so tiny) First of all i want to say thankyou to everyone, who pointed me that way !
I will not say a word about sound, just some odd things.
Left side of the headphone has kind of "hair".

I think(hope) it's some damping material.
And minor disappointment: sennheiser double flange eartips doesn't fit. The fitting hole - wider than nozzle. I think i'll find the way to improve it somehow. Now i use them with that kind of eartips.

By the way, i got this thing 
bigsmile_face.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to hide)

TBH ...this baby sure look sexceeeee .....too bad they come in white ......no comment on the last pic ...lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back