Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM Post #5,956 of 35,472
Anyone ordered KZ EDSE, does your tracking # is similar to this?

International Shipping Company- Other
Tracking Number    - PDXXXXXX
tracking site provided: http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

And the above site doesn't return any results for the tracking number. 

Yeah I'm trying to make heads or tails with my order's tracking number. I got a tracking number but didn't get a tracking site and ones I checked came up with nothing. I personally am not sweating it and expect for the best and if something does go awry filing a claim.
Might be something up on their end, back when I got my havi from them in February the order was stuck on processing for like a week, sent them an email about it and then checked my mail an hour later and got my package. Turns out something was up and site didn't update the order status when in fact it had been shipped.

Sellers from aliexpress usually takes sometime to ship the item after send you the tracking number, soetimes takes 5 to 10 days to start showing some info on tracking... :)

Aug 12, 2014 at 8:18 AM Post #5,957 of 35,472
its really the t1-e came with box and tips? Can you post some pics? Thanks lmue said that 2 person complain about imbalance of t1-e

why such a question? You feel there are fakes floating around?
Btw,the avatar,you sure ep630/akg k324/cx300(not sure which one:) ) really blow ur hair? If so thinking of buying one....:D

Aug 12, 2014 at 8:23 AM Post #5,958 of 35,472
  I've just got today my TTPOD T1E and Moxpad X3, both from DX. I've listened couple of minutes on both of them and this is my early opinion:

The T1E sounds great, nice bass and very nice mediums and highs. The bass is not as powerful as my Xiaomi Piston 2.0, but is almost there. The only problem I seem to have is that the earphones might be unbalanced. The left one sounds a little more powerful than the right one, it is a little strange. And from my Xiaomi MI3 phone, the amplification is not very good from what I see.

The Moxpad X3 sounds more powerful if I connect it directly from my Xiaomi MI3, than the T1E, I believe the T1E needs more power. And the bass from X3 is better than T1E, IMO. But the X3 has more of a V shaped sound, the mediums are not so good like in T1E.

So in the end, I don't really know what to say...Maybe my T1E has some problems or maybe it needs some burn in. It sounds really nice but the bass is not that strong and thy really seems a little imbalanced.

Geeez, I hope mine from DX will be alright... 
frown.gif

Moxpad is really cheap there too, maybe I'll get one next month.

Aug 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #5,959 of 35,472
I've just got today my TTPOD T1E and Moxpad X3, both from DX. I've listened couple of minutes on both of them and this is my early opinion:

The T1E sounds great, nice bass and very nice mediums and highs. The bass is not as powerful as my Xiaomi Piston 2.0, but is almost there. The only problem I seem to have is that the earphones might be unbalanced. The left one sounds a little more powerful than the right one, it is a little strange. And from my Xiaomi MI3 phone, the amplification is not very good from what I see.

The Moxpad X3 sounds more powerful if I connect it directly from my Xiaomi MI3, than the T1E, I believe the T1E needs more power. And the bass from X3 is better than T1E, IMO. But the X3 has more of a V shaped sound, the mediums are not so good like in T1E.

So in the end, I don't really know what to say...Maybe my T1E has some problems or maybe it needs some burn in. It sounds really nice but the bass is not that strong and thy really seems a little imbalanced.

Wait, to clarify, did you buy from dx or dxsoul/how long did it take for your package arrive?

Aug 12, 2014 at 8:54 AM Post #5,961 of 35,472
I bought it from dx, because I am from Romania, I can't buy it from dxsoul. Shipping was fast, 12-14 days with free shipping. The box is black, and the T1E is blue. Trust me, is the T1E, not T1, maybe I will take some pictures later. It sounds really nice but it appears to be a little imbalanced. The left earphone seems a little powerful than the right one. And the bass and amplification is not really really great but this must be because i do not use any amplifier, I only use my Xiaomi MI3 phone.

Aug 12, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #5,963 of 35,472

The T1-E is a tier higher earphone to those other two. There aren't supposed to have as much overpowering bass as the Moxpads, or the Pistons 2.0. And better mids than those more noticeably v-shaped iems. The T1-E has higher quality bass though it is not superbly textured.
Also, some 50 hrs of burn-in helped someone who got them a little ways back. They do scale well with amplification too! Everything is generally more refined and quicker sounding among other improvements from amping. I don't think they are source picky, but you never know :wink:

Geeez, I hope mine from DX will be alright... :frowning2:
Moxpad is really cheap there too, maybe I'll get one next month.

+
I bought it from dx, because I am from Romania, I can't buy it from dxsoul. Shipping was fast, 12-14 days with free shipping. The box is black, and the T1E is blue. Trust me, is the T1E, not T1, maybe I will take some pictures later. It sounds really nice but it appears to be a little imbalanced. The left earphone seems a little powerful than the right one. And the bass and amplification is not really really great but this must be because i do not use any amplifier, I only use my Xiaomi MI3 phone.

Check for a proper seal too. I know the Havi B3 are seemingly channel/soundstage imbalanced if I don't fiddle and get them perfect in my ears cause of their large soundstage. Try the Ety way to insert by pulling up your ear, relaxing jaw, and push them in deep(if you don't already do this) to see if that helps with the imbalance. Or hold them in... Snap or clap by each ear to see if one is sealed less or more than the other. Then adjust/fix if applicable.

its really the t1-e came with box and tips? Can you post some pics? Thanks lmue said that 2 person complain about imbalance of t1-e

+
Wait, to clarify, did you buy from dx or dxsoul/how long did it take for your package arrive?

+
Right, people say that an amp helps a lot the ttpod, you got the blue one?maybe i get the transparent one, others bought from dx too... Lets see if anyone will have the same trouble with imbalance :frowning2:

Also, anyone wanting to check for bass lightness, channel imbalances, or other possible problems with their pairs incoming or already in possession can explore and use this website(it's really cool & useful for iems & headphones!):
http://www.audiocheck.net/soundtestsaudiotesttones_index.php

Aug 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #5,964 of 35,472
  Yeah I'm trying to make heads or tails with my order's tracking number. I got a tracking number but didn't get a tracking site and ones I checked came up with nothing. I personally am not sweating it and expect for the best and if something does go awry filing a claim.

here is sellers reply:
"Hello, cargo logistics information needed thirty-five genius there, we will check for you"
Not sure what to make of that
confused_face_2.gif

But I am going to wait and see.

Aug 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #5,965 of 35,472
  here is sellers reply:
"Hello, cargo logistics information needed thirty-five genius there, we will check for you"
Not sure what to make of that
confused_face_2.gif

But I am going to wait and see.

It's google translated. What he actually meant was that it will take 35 days to arrive. Online translations tend to break the sentence up incorrectly, and end up with incorrect translations. 

35 days until.... if you just have 'days until' in Chinese, it means genius as well. 

Aug 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #5,966 of 35,472
It's google translated. What he actually meant was that it will take 35 days to arrive. Online translations tend to break the sentence up incorrectly, and end up with incorrect translations. 

35 days until.... if you just have 'days until' in Chinese, it means genius as well. 

+ LOL ....good one :D

Aug 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #5,967 of 35,472

ahh..thanks for this. I think I am going to ask him to extend the purchase protection.

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #5,968 of 35,472
For those who are wondering, dxsoul is the same as dx but they ship only to US and use a different processing logistics to expedite the shipping.  But it still being shipped from China.  Also, not sure if they have a different stock allocation because, for example, NX1 is sold out on dx but still in stock on dxsoul.

Aug 12, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #5,969 of 35,472
After more testing, there is no doubt that the T1E have an imbalance problem (or at least my T1E).  The left earphone sounds more powerful than the right one. And this is a little disturbing. The Moxpad X3 does not have this problem, but still, the T1E sounds better. Better highs, better mids, only the bass sounds a little more deeper on X3. But I feel somehow disappointing with this issue on my T1E. I will write to dx, I hope they will refund me or send me another pair.

Aug 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #5,970 of 35,472
After more testing, there is no doubt that the T1E have an imbalance problem (or at least my T1E).  The left earphone sounds more powerful than the right one. And this is a little disturbing. The Moxpad X3 does not have this problem, but still, the T1E sounds better. Better highs, better mids, only the bass sounds a little more deeper on X3. But I feel somehow disappointing with this issue on my T1E. I will write to dx, I hope they will refund me or send me another pair.
Thats bad, i hope that dx helps you on that matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back