Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #5,986 of 35,472
  The "balanced version" LP is better than the LP2. I didn't like the LP2 much.

Is this the one ?...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Japanese-BeatZen-LP2-pro-headphones-Professional-DJ-headset-Noise-Cancelling-hifi-Headphone-with-box/1986586420.html

Aug 13, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #5,991 of 35,472
Do u have them ? Price is very enticing ...kekeke

Yes they are good for the price once but not too long ago and but now giventhe same price tag or just little over its current offering,we have plenty of options to choose from...again with different SS...one advice tho,gotta be little careful when shoving in due to little poor design strain relief and some have complained their most failures there. But its still one of fav in my current list...

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #5,994 of 35,472
Ordered my hifimediy sabre android dac to see if my sound will be better from the smartphone and pulled the trigger on ttpod t1e from dx.com. here we go lol

At least in comparison to my Note 2, the output from this android DAC was relatively neutral, very clean without any noticeable coloration.  It's great for feeding audio from your phone into hifi system or car stereo, or into external amp for portable use.  It's Sabre ES9023 DAC chip has a good reputation :)  Btw, I also found it doesn't drain your phone battery too much.

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #5,995 of 35,472
Nonsensical user have, and made a minireview of... And the ttpod? Imbalanced? Dx said something?

DX did not responded yet. I will let you know what they will have to say. And thanks a lot for pointing out the minireview for LINE5 A970. It seems like a quality amplifier, but at the same time, from the review, it does not look like handling the bass very well. And I like bass a lot...

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #5,996 of 35,472

At least in comparison to my Note 2, the output from this android DAC was relatively neutral, very clean without any noticeable coloration.  It's great for feeding audio from your phone into hifi system or car stereo, or into external amp for portable use.  It's Sabre ES9023 DAC chip has a good reputation :)  Btw, I also found it doesn't drain your phone battery too much.

difference in sound quality ?

Aug 13, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #5,997 of 35,472
  difference in sound quality ?

It's all going to be relative to your phone.  Note 2 HO is not that clean.  Definitely not the best routing of the signal where I'm pretty sure it uses a common ground connecting headphone dac and other noisy components in the phone, and it sounds veiled and distorted at higher volume.  With this Android DAC, you get a very clean and clear sound all the way to high volume.  But it will benefit greatly with an amp to add some body to the sound.

Aug 13, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #5,998 of 35,472

It's all going to be relative to your phone.  Note 2 HO is not that clean.  Definitely not the best routing of the signal where I'm pretty sure it uses a common ground connecting headphone dac and other noisy components in the phone, and it sounds veiled and distorted at higher volume.  With this Android DAC, you get a very clean and clear sound all the way to high volume.  But it will benefit greatly with an amp to add some body to the sound.

im getting the topping nx1 to do that, my phone its a china one with mtk processor...

Aug 13, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #6,000 of 35,472
  im getting the topping nx1 to do that, my phone its a china one with mtk processor...

I thought NX1 already supports OTG USB, connected to your smartphone?  Or maybe I'm mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back