Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #12,453 of 35,472
idk about that buddy. The t1e is a silver cable and that was only 35 bucks!

Haha! Can't deny TTPOD does amazing things for the price! Didn't it have traces or lots of silver in it, but wasn't pure silver. I meant if this one was braided and more pure or in fact pure silver then I would think it would fall between $80-130 for the T2. What do you think? I wonder if that's a good estimate?

Yeah, Im still have a little bit of fit issues, just order some comply tips should fix it. Other than that, the A83 has blows my mind every time! Love them

Ah, yeah I stay away from earphones with potential fit issues and look similar to the Havi B3 shape, or Fidue A71 now. Lol, also I don't use foams or complys personally.

Dec 16, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #12,457 of 35,472
  If they get that T2 under $100, it's an instant purchase. Looks awesome, but it better sound awesome too.

You meant to type $45 right?*

*TTPOD product manager may be reading these threads.

Dec 16, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #12,459 of 35,472
Dual BA's are expensive to acquire. The cheapest dual BA was the ADDIEM at $70-80. After that the TEAC ZE1000 at $100. That's JUST the BA. Add to that a 10mm dynamic, along with the cost of tuning/r&d/ ect ect and this is a product that if it's under $150 will be a colossal triumph and if it comes even CLOSE to the tuning expertise of the T1e, then we have the best selling hybrid of all time, but that's IF it clocks in under $150?

Don't compare the cost of the T1e with this either. The T1e is a dual dynamic with a clone chassis. There's a dual dynamic from Samsung that sells for $5.00. There are no $5.00 single BA let alone dual BA, and certainly not a hybrid.

Wait on the price and early impressions.

Dec 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #12,460 of 35,472
you can get creative aurvana3 dual BA IEM's for $75.  but i see your point. 

most of the dual dynamics similar to the TTPOD T1E sell for $60-100 thought it seems like.  the T1E sets itself apart by being a fraction of the price of it's competitors.  hopefully the same will ring true for the hybrid market. 

Dec 16, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #12,461 of 35,472

*TTPOD product manager may be reading these threads.

I hope he/she ain't, because not too long ago I had to deal with some f'er from iBuyGou, going all "Hey, I herd u sed gr8 thing bout ibuygou and da pistons, y don't u contact me and i culd give you a discount". What a cheeky f'k. Also, I don't think that's very likely, given that TTPOD only just sells in its own domestic market. 

Dec 16, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #12,463 of 35,472
  i hope they don't read this either.  got all these fools saying they'll pay $150 and whatnot.  shhhhhhhh

Well, if it's actually worth $150, I'm going to make the jump, although for that kind of money I wouldn't even think of buying something with so much as a Chinese character on its packaging.

Dec 16, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #12,464 of 35,472
that's what i'm talking about.  i may if it's worth, but i'm not going to claim that just based off of some pretty pictures.  i just don't think it'd be wise for them to jump up that fast from being great budget IEM's to not so budget IEM's...even though $150 is reasonable for triple driver hybrid.  it's not like TTPOD is sinking huge amounts of dough into R&D like larger companies.  they just clone stuff and pull parts from existing products that they know work well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back