Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2014 at 10:43 PM Post #9,845 of 35,472
  the aliexpress listing

I only saw a few feedback and some of them seem dubious. Also, the English used in one of the feedbacks is oddly familiar. It's entirely possible they gave themselves a rave feedback. lol

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/NEW-Free-Shipping-Tennmak-Dulcimer-Red-in-ear-earphone-earbud-with-MIC-remote-for-iPhone-iPad/1183804_1734464811.html

Anyway, the Tennmak store at Aliexpress claims that the Dulcimer got reviews from Digital Trends, iCreate and Macworld Australia. When I Googled the reviews though, they're nowhere to be found. Or are the Dulcimers being sold under another brand elsewhere?

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #9,846 of 35,472
Anyway, the Tennmak store at Aliexpress claims that the Dulcimer got reviews from Digital Trends, iCreate and Macworld Australia. When I Googled the reviews though, they're nowhere to be found. Or are the Dulcimers being sold under another brand elsewhere?

The "reviews" are stolen from the Nocs NS400 and edited to show their company name instead.

Oct 26, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #9,847 of 35,472

The "reviews" are stolen from the Nocs NS400 and edited to show their company name instead.

I just checked the review of the NS400 over at Digital Trends and Tennmak just Photoshopped the picture.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/headphone-reviews/nocs-ns400-review/

Sleazy scumbags. They'll never have my money. I have little doubt that the glowing "feedback" is their doing too.

P.S. The Tennmak store is also selling the Monoprice 8320 for $40. 
ph34r.gif
 http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/strong-bass-clear-sound-HiFi-CKW1000-in-ear-earphone-earbud-headphone-for-MP3-MP4-new-free/1183804_2035042119.html

Oct 26, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #9,849 of 35,472
I have not tried any of those three. (Don't think anyone here has yet.)

ok..I thought you already had some bitter experience on similarly priced IEMs yhat you bought in your past from reading your post (as below)....my bad.....

" Well... I've had it with those kinds of shady outfits trying to sell $16 IEMs at $30-32. "

so wanted to know how they really sounded to you.....

Yeah the new ones,its not yet tried by any member here,thats what those related posts all about,try the new ones,whoever interested.....:wink: the second one,over-the-ear model with black braided really impressed me tho.....

Oct 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM Post #9,850 of 35,472
Oct 27, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #9,851 of 35,472

I just checked the review of the NS400 over at Digital Trends and Tennmak just Photoshopped the picture.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/headphone-reviews/nocs-ns400-review/

Sleazy scumbags. They'll never have my money. I have little doubt that the glowing "feedback" is their doing too.

P.S. The Tennmak store is also selling the Monoprice 8320 for $40. 
ph34r.gif
 http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/strong-bass-clear-sound-HiFi-CKW1000-in-ear-earphone-earbud-headphone-for-MP3-MP4-new-free/1183804_2035042119.html

Son of a... I don't like shady crap like that.

Blacklisted! There goes any potential purchase of their products in future

Oct 27, 2014 at 5:44 AM Post #9,852 of 35,472
Hello. 
I listen Mozart symphony and opera(90%) and Apocalyptica/Other symphonic+genres bands. At home I have Matrix CUBE DAC + HD-595 and I'm hapy with this level of sound. 

Now I'm searching for Iriver E50 player a budget(<60$) in-ear headphones. I saw Havi B3 Pro 1 is regarded best at this price, but I don't want any additional amp to add.

Please recommend some models! (I listen music(E50) 100% in public transport, not outside in winter,etc: so to not disturb anyone and vice versa).

---
priorities: 1)best for classical music 2)MAX Isolation 3)durability 4)no need amp
---

Thank you.

Oct 27, 2014 at 7:15 AM Post #9,853 of 35,472
Wow. These are like $7 on other sites. I would gladly pay $40 for a more comfortable shell and better quality cable though! They sound good :)

I've always wondered WHO tuned those Monoprice 8320 drivers? Whoever they are, they are talented mofos, getting the sound and depth they did with those cheapo drivers.

Oct 27, 2014 at 7:23 AM Post #9,854 of 35,472
Hello. 
I listen Mozart symphony and opera(90%) and Apocalyptica/Other symphonic+genres bands. At home I have Matrix CUBE DAC + HD-595 and I'm hapy with this level of sound. 

Now I'm searching for Iriver E50 player a budget(<60$) in-ear headphones. I saw Havi B3 Pro 1 is regarded best at this price, but I don't want any additional amp to add.

Please recommend some models! (I listen music(E50) 100% in public transport, not outside in winter,etc: so to not disturb anyone and vice versa).

---
priorities: 1)best for classical music 2)MAX Isolation 3)durability 4)no need amp
---

Thank you.

I got these three to recommend, because A) with the music you listen to, you need speed, resolve, and accurate timbre and B) no amp needed...

1) VSonic VSD3
2) JVC FXT90
3) VSonic VSD1S

You can't go wrong with any of these and classical music and classical influenced music.
ENJOY!!

Oct 27, 2014 at 7:28 AM Post #9,855 of 35,472
  Hello. 

---
---

Thank you.

I would pick JVC FXT90 for classical music. IMO, VSD3S is not so good in classical because of its recessed and a bit veiled midrange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back