Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #9,811 of 35,472
Didn't you say earlier that you got the DGS100? If that's correct it got to be the last one?
LOL!

Oh yeah, since it was a team effort, we have to split the prize. Who wants an crumbled cookie? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #9,812 of 35,472
Oh yeah, since it was a team effort, we have to split the prize. Who wants an crumbled cookie? :veryevil:

I'll take some crumbles :wink:

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #9,813 of 35,472
Sure send me your address and bank account and credit card number per Email, so I can send them. Why I need your bank account and Credit number you ask? For research.

The cookie crumbles are delicious I tell ya.

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #9,816 of 35,472
  With my latest additions, my collection of Asian ear phones will be almost complete, out of these, the Havi 3b p1 have surprised me the most.
Maybe someone recognizes all of them ;P or someone with an good suggestion, which phone I should add where I am still missing out.

Depends on what you consider Asian headphones I guess, given Audio Technica is a Japanese company and hence an Asian company and I don't think I recognized any of them as ATH models... among others... DUNU, T-PEOS, TDK... list goes on... or you meant Chinese brands in particular. 
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM Post #9,817 of 35,472
  Depends on what you consider Asian headphones I guess, given Audio Technica is a Japanese company and hence an Asian company and I don't think I recognized any of them as ATH models... among others... DUNU, T-PEOS, TDK... list goes on... or you meant Chinese brands in particular. 
tongue_smile.gif

No, every Asian company counts. Note the Tenore and Final Audio there are Japanese too ;P
Your suggested Brands are all little more pricey and it's questionable if they actually add more to sound I already have. Much research is needed..

I might go for the JVC-FX850 next, which so many people praise.

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #9,819 of 35,472
  Then there's plenty missing still, and I can't really recommend much since I don't own that many pairs of headphones. Though I'm pretty satisfied with my brainwavz. Of that I can say.

Note that I am not really collecting them lol, I would only buy a new one if they actually add something what I don't already have in my phones at the moment for example I still kinda miss a good fun sounding phone, with better bass quality and quantity while preserving a good soundstage. I think the JVC FX-850 might fulfill this role in the future.

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #9,821 of 35,472
  A phone with exceptional bass and good soundstage would be my next choice!

GR07BE (Insanely clean and detailed bass, incredible width, but not the best depth) and VSD3/S (Deeper bass not as refined as GR07, not as wide, but more 3D) would be two to check out off the top of my head. Neither is a real basshead IEM, but have prominent and quality bass.

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #9,822 of 35,472

GR07BE (Insanely clean and detailed bass, incredible width, but not the best depth) and VSD3/S (Deeper bass not as refined as GR07, not as wide, but more 3D) would be two to check out off the top of my head. Neither is a real basshead IEM, but have prominent and quality bass.

Yes I heard a lot of both them, will check them out later if I get bored with my phones again, thank you!

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #9,823 of 35,472
  A phone with exceptional bass and good soundstage would be my next choice!

What do you mean by exceptional bass, quantity or quantity or both?

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #9,825 of 35,472
Sure send me your address and bank account and credit card number per Email, so I can send them. Why I need your bank account and Credit number you ask? For research.

The cookie crumbles are delicious I tell ya.

Sound to good to be true so I'll bite :wink:

Maybe check out the GR07BE, I've not heard them myself but in enjoying the Vivo XE800 (same driver) a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back