Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #946 of 35,472
  I do not know if this is Pro. This is not a typical V or flat, you can feel the bass boost, but the treble is slightly recessed. In some way it would fit into IE8 sound signature, so maybe this is the Pro version.
If the sound was faster for sure it would be a better earphones. And flat not equal boring.

Hm, okay. I'll restate my post. 
Wait a second, if you don't know if yours is the Pro version...then what is it? XD

The Pro version, to my recollection, was ordered by Bhazard and a few others upon request.
If those are the Pro versions, I'm surely not going to like its slow sound as you stated. 

Bhazard, where are you?

Jan 17, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #948 of 35,472
There's not three versions. Just three different descriptions of what amounts to the same IEM. It's extremely confusing.

Jan 17, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #950 of 35,472
I'm still pretty sure that I've got the Pro version of the B3's and I found them to be a lot more engaging then the Moxpad's which is pretty boring to me. Others here love the Moxpad so as always YMMV.

Jan 17, 2014 at 2:52 AM Post #951 of 35,472
I'm still pretty sure that I've got the Pro version of the B3's and I found them to be a lot more engaging then the Moxpad's which is pretty boring to me. Others here love the Moxpad so as always YMMV.

Hmmm that is interesting to hear that the Moxpad are boring. Though i didn't really read up/ follow your impressions on them. LoL

No wonder the anal one don't talk about them since he got them as well. Interesting......

Jan 17, 2014 at 2:55 AM Post #952 of 35,472

Hmmm that is interesting to hear that the Moxpad are boring. Though i didn't really read up/ follow your impressions on them. LoL

No wonder the anal one don't talk about them since he got them as well. Interesting......

What? Lol

Anyway, what are your impressions on the Moxpads and B3s? I'm intersting in both, but I just need to get one. I've always liked 'round-the-ear wearing style.

Jan 17, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #953 of 35,472
  What? Lol

Anyway, what are your impressions on the Moxpads and B3s? I'm intersting in both, but I just need to get one. I've always liked 'round-the-ear wearing style.

LoL WHAT???

I don't own the Moxpads or the B3s, though judging from bhazard's response the B3 Pro version is his favorite outta' all the Chinese iems he has tried. He hyped those Micro Rings a bit, but didn't mention them since and i kinda already knew what was up. haha But for $10 they are pretty damn fun sounding, plus i really like their fit/ cable as compared to the horrid one in the original ATH CKN70s. Have no idea how ATH can make such a bad cable like that for such a huge audio company but so did Sony with those MH1Cs. LMAO
rolleyes.gif

They just OEM them to Chinese Companies/ factories anyways so..... it doesn't surprise me that no brand Chinese stuff has just as good if not better built than the originals they are trying to emulate.

Oh and i was talking about this "anal" one, notice custom title.......
http://www.head-fi.org/u/275867/twinqy

He gots those Moxpads as well me thinks but didn't post/ say much about them so........

Jan 17, 2014 at 3:13 AM Post #954 of 35,472

What :)

Sorry guys I'm on my way to Sweden to join my niece's baptism and I only brought one IEM for the trip, the B3.

I can do a more thoroughly comparison between the two when I get back home. Don't get me wrong the Moxpad's as a package is really nice, especially if you also consider the price. They just sound good no magical highs or excellent bass and too me it got pretty boring. If I get to choose between an exchangeable cable or magical highs I prefer the last :)

Jan 17, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #955 of 35,472
What
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry guys I'm on my way to Sweden to join my niece's baptism and I only brought one IEM for the trip, the B3.

I can do a more thoroughly comparison between the two when I get back home. Don't get me wrong the Moxpad's as a package is really nice, especially if you also consider the price. They just sound good no magical highs or excellent bass and too me it got pretty boring. If I get to choose between an exchangeable cable or magical highs I prefer the last
smily_headphones1.gif

^ Coolios have a safe one. Enjoy your trip and those B3s!!!
beerchug.gif

Jan 17, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #956 of 35,472
What
smily_headphones1.gif

I can do a more thoroughly comparison between the two when I get back home. Don't get me wrong the Moxpad's as a package is really nice, especially if you also consider the price. They just sound good no magical highs or excellent bass and too me it got pretty boring. If I get to choose between an exchangeable cable or magical highs I prefer the last
smily_headphones1.gif

Alright, I'mma be waitin' for yer impressions when you get back. Have a safe trip!

Jan 17, 2014 at 5:41 AM Post #957 of 35,472
Jan 17, 2014 at 6:39 PM Post #958 of 35,472

The Moxpads are more of a warm, laid back headset.  If you like that signature they're great but thinking them boring isn't unreasonable if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back