Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #902 of 35,472
What was the seller feedback at the time you bought them?

Jan 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #903 of 35,472
I don't remember, it was a while ago, but I usually don't use sellers with lower feedback then 98%

Jan 15, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #904 of 35,472
^ My cousins from China says that seller feedback doesn't mean squat, it can all be faked just as it can be done on ebay but it's much more common in Chinese sites like taobao so..... some feedback is better than no feedback though.

But the general rule is that if it seems too good to be true/ sweet of a deal it is most likely fake. LoL

Jan 15, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #905 of 35,472
So even the seller's feedback can guarantee if the product is fake or not. :frowning2:

Jan 15, 2014 at 5:25 PM Post #906 of 35,472
Fake Denons? Now I've seen it all. Well, I'd like to see fake TF 10's and fake Sennheiser IE800's... :)

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #908 of 35,472
Fake Denons? Now I've seen it all. Well, I'd like to see fake TF 10's and fake Sennheiser IE800's...
smily_headphones1.gif

There were a whack of those on thievesbay a year ago. Curiously enough the sellers all disappeared.

Jan 16, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #909 of 35,472

It's China meng EVERYTHING can be faked. I am sure there are lots of legit sellers with real seller ratings, just saying to be careful of the crazy low price deals that seems to good to be true is all.

Exactly. Though there are some products that no one seems to fake around here, like the Krakens that I have. 

Jan 16, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #910 of 35,472
As it seems that the Havi B3 Professional is (all but) gone, I pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 from ibuygou.com .

Now the wait - if any of the faster shipping options were selected, that would increase the cost out of all proportions; here anything exceedeing the value of 22 EUR has to "meet" customs , and it is the value of goods PLUS shipping ( everything paid till it arrives to the customs ) that is the basis for duties. 
Example : IEMs 19$, DHL shipping 20 $ = 39$, add to that customs fee of 5%, over everything VAT 20 %, manipulating charges ( about 5-7 EUR/transaction ) - it is easy to see that in such cases, time really IS money.

Jan 16, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #911 of 35,472
Just got my e-mail from ugomark saying they have sent me the Harvey Havi B3 Pro version, and I have the tracking number, and when I receive them, to give them good feedback. I await my B3 Pro, and giving them a solid feedback for making sure they got the pro version. Btw...they delayed my shipment for a bit to make sure my request was filled. 

Jan 16, 2014 at 5:26 AM Post #912 of 35,472
  Just got my e-mail from ugomark saying they have sent me the Harvey Havi B3 Pro version, and I have the tracking number, and when I receive them, to give them good feedback. I await my B3 Pro, and giving them a solid feedback for making sure they got the pro version. Btw...they delayed my shipment for a bit to make sure my request was filled. 

Impressive. My god, I think I'm really missing out on all the hype on these...sad to say I couldn't drive them properly because I've forever been ampless (though my dad has a Yamaha amp/receiver with a headphone out...couldn't use it 'cuz it's f'in cold out).

Jan 16, 2014 at 5:42 AM Post #913 of 35,472
  Impressive. My god, I think I'm really missing out on all the hype on these...sad to say I couldn't drive them properly because I've forever been ampless (though my dad has a Yamaha amp/receiver with a headphone out...couldn't use it 'cuz it's f'in cold out).

I hope they synergize well with my X3. I put FXT90 tips on my Piston to see if they responded better with the X3, and so far not too bad? Kinda weird though switching from the OM Audio though. The OM are louder at the same volume, and better clarity, but still I'm running the Piston. 

Jan 16, 2014 at 7:15 AM Post #914 of 35,472
  Aliexpress actually has the buyer protection. Forwarding services don't (that I know of).

You can dispute the order in the "orders" section. They will send a partial refund, exchange, or whatever aliexpress rules on. It runs very much like ebay.

OK, I'll give it a shot. The good thing about Ugomark is that you can use PayPal. The times I've not been happy with a transaction for one reason or another they've always come to my rescue.

Jan 16, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #915 of 35,472

Could you please post a link to your Havi B3 that you ordered? Anyway could I contact them somebody to ask if they still stock the Pro version somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back