Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #6,932 of 35,472
Me sauce is from Japanese game show for p**n stars ...very educational and informative ...good for developing the man child in me ...lol

You had me at p**n. PM me the name, looks like I won't be bored tonight. XD

Sep 3, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #6,937 of 35,472
Not you too ...me do me prayer every nite before me go to bed ...repent now ..it's not too late ...you might still have wee bit chance to pass through the pearly gate !

Forget the pearly gates! PM the "information" XS

Sep 3, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #6,938 of 35,472
If you look at @Hisoundfi
's profile, he ranks GR07BE higher than Havi and T1E and we know GR07BE is analogous to Vivo XE800 so I am confused now... I better lie down...
It hasn't been proven that the GR07BE and vivo xe800 analogue each other. The GR07BE has just as good of quality of bass as the t1e but in less quantity. It has less midrange than the t1e but slightly more balance and absolutelyno mid bass bleed. The GR07BE has more extended highs which can be both a gift and a curse. The highs are clearer and more forward than the t1e but can also be a bit sharper and sibilant from time to time.

The t1e is much better for long listening sessions than GR07BE because of it's fatigue free sound and addictive tuning.

The GR07BE is the closest thing I have to a havi b3 pro1 that doesn't need an amp.

I will be getting the vivo xe800 in a couple weeks and will be be doing a-b comparisons.

Havi-slightly warm, perfectly balanced, excellent detail and soundstage

T1e-"basshead audiophile" fatigue free sound with awesome midrange

GR07BE - excellent detail and clarity, plays every genre well, super extended on both ends

Xe800- I can't comment yet but comparisons have been made to gr07 series. Time will tell. I trust bhazard's judgment, so I know they will be really good

Sep 3, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #6,939 of 35,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontant

If you look at @Hisoundfi
's profile, he ranks GR07BE higher than Havi and T1E and we know GR07BE is analogous to Vivo XE800 so I am confused now... I better lie down...
It hasn't been proven that the GR07BE and vivo xe800 analogue each other. The GR07BE has just as good of quality of bass as the t1e but in less quantity. It has less midrange than the t1e but slightly more balance and absolutelyno mid bass bleed. The GR07BE has more extended highs which can be both a gift and a curse. The highs are clearer and more forward than the t1e but can also be a bit sharper and sibilant from time to time.

The t1e is much better for long listening sessions than GR07BE because of it's fatigue free sound and addictive tuning.

The GR07BE is the closest thing I have to a havi b3 pro1 that doesn't need an amp.

I will be getting the vivo xe800 in a couple weeks and will be be doing a-b comparisons.

Havi-slightly warm, perfectly balanced, excellent detail and soundstage

T1e-"basshead audiophile" fatigue free sound with awesome midrange

GR07BE - excellent detail and clarity, plays every genre well, super extended on both ends

Xe800- I can't comment yet but comparisons have been made to gr07 series. Time will tell. I trust bhazard's judgment, so I know they will be really good

++ Agreed with trusting bhazard judgement ...

Sep 3, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #6,940 of 35,472
Remember, preference plays a huge role in how people rank their stuff. I like warm signatures with good detail and clarity and solid bass in quantity and quality.

The GR07BE is awesome guys. Some people say that it trumps their $300-$400-$500 stuff, customs, and sometimes more. You have to hear it to understand just how good it is. If this xe800 hangs with my beloved GR07BE in most or all categories it's the deal of the century. The current asking price of $130 for the GR07BE is an amazing deal IMHO. If there's a equally good iem for under $100 is a game changer. We will see.

Sep 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #6,941 of 35,472
First release from customs brazil - KZ A1 and Extension cord KZ ANV

Its not the best mail to receive but its the first released since i ordered a lot of stuff following advices from here :)

In some hours the postman will deliver :)

Sep 3, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #6,943 of 35,472
  First release from customs brazil - KZ A1 and Extension cord KZ ANV

Its not the best mail to receive but its the first released since i ordered a lot of stuff following advices from here :)

In some hours the postman will deliver :)

Congratulations! You probably are the first one in Brazil to own KZ. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back