Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #6,916 of 35,472
I demand to know what show and which episode this is from, and will be severely disgruntled if you do not deliver sauce.
Oh god, we're back to hashtagging again?

Don't be hating the playa....chilling with me TTPOD T1E is making me to break some nasty move...clear the dance floor...Wokei is here....

Sep 3, 2014 at 3:46 AM Post #6,919 of 35,472
Sorry to other member in this thread...seems like me hogging with me posts....it's just that simple...T1E is da BOMB...period

+10
Glad you're liking them and Havi too. 2 fantastic purchases. Especially when you amp either with the NX1 
basshead.gif

Sep 3, 2014 at 3:55 AM Post #6,920 of 35,472
+10
Glad you're liking them and Havi too. 2 fantastic purchases. Especially when you amp either with the NX1 :basshead:  

No doubt about it...me amping TTPOD T1E with me SMSL amp...with T1E music comes out so much musical and has that bounce that makes it so alive while with Havi...it's so clinical and the awesome soundstage to appreciate the intricacy of the song....woot woot serious post yo..Muahahahahahaha

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:17 AM Post #6,923 of 35,472
Now me have Vivo in me ears...from the high of T1E to Vivo....word of advice....Not good....Will have to take them out now....it's just not fair...now me know why Hisoundfi
was fussing about.....the hype is real....I bow down to you....respect

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:26 AM Post #6,925 of 35,472
Ya, I think people have to hear them to understand the "audiophile basshead iem" term associated with them. The bass is so high quality in speed and tone that one can't help enjoy it, even those who prefer a flat signature can't deny how well the low end presentation is on these t1E.

Having got the Havi's and been suitable amazed at the SQ/$ ratio, this post convinced me to try out the T1Es. I'm no basshead, but I do like a well-defined bottom end (I can guess what you'll make of that statement....), so I've always been a little tempted to try something which could be described as an "audiophile basshead iem". And at this price, and having had so much success with the Havi's, how could I not try these out?

Thanks guys! 

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #6,927 of 35,472
Now me have Vivo in me ears...from the high of T1E to Vivo....word of advice....Not good....Will have to take them out now....it's just not fair...now me know why @Hisoundfi
was fussing about.....the hype is real....I bow down to you....respect

If you look at @Hisoundfi's profile, he ranks GR07BE higher than Havi and T1E and we know GR07BE is analogous to Vivo XE800 so I am confused now... I better lie down...

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:42 AM Post #6,929 of 35,472
Glad you guys are enjoying the ttpods 
popcorn.gif

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #6,930 of 35,472
If you look at @Hisoundfi
's profile, he ranks GR07BE higher than Havi and T1E and we know GR07BE is analogous to Vivo XE800 so I am confused now... I better lie down...

Noooooo....noooooo..what I meant was ...to do proper comparison with Vivo now would not be advisable especially the high from the euphoria of new toy syndrome from all the EDM MUSIC me been blasting since putting them on .....its so fun engaging but to put Vivo right after T1e is like going from mixed gender school to a all boys school ....

Prior to receiving Vivo ...me already demoed SyedZ2ez4 EX800 ...its just a totally different signature ...its only me 2nd hours getting me hands on T1e , Vivo and me SMSL SAP-5 s ...a better comparison will be with Havi ....

Hope that clear your confusion ..dude ..you funny man ..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back