Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2014 at 1:14 AM Post #5,686 of 35,472
Soundmagic a10 was sent back and replaced by the seller. I gta say that this is an awesome portable amp. There's no EMI, a bass boost, and it's so easy to use that you don't even need to turn it on. Plugging in your phones turns the amps power on. I know it's old, but I would take the a10 over the nx1.

I have the same amp and I concur. the downside is the silicone coating gets sticky after a while. with the FiiO E17 lineout to this amp, it can drive even the HD650 to very loud levels. very musical amp. 

Aug 7, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #5,688 of 35,472
I have the same amp and I concur. the downside is the silicone coating gets sticky after a while.

By any chance how to overcome that sticky coating? Did you try any alcohol based solution/wd40 sort to remove it?are there any?
I have a similar situation on my old water proof CD player :frowning2:

Aug 7, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #5,692 of 35,472
Carbon vinyl sticker ....like this for example

Hey wokei thx man.....but sticking these vinyl are pita on portable CD players etc which have protruded buttons and uneven surfaces...unlike the portable amps and alike which are flat shells and easy to apply those vinyl coating....

Aug 7, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #5,693 of 35,472
Hey wokei thx man.....but sticking these vinyl are pita on portable CD players etc which have protruded buttons and uneven surfaces...unlike the portable amps and alike which are flat shells and easy to apply those vinyl coating....

Could be wee bit tricky .....true dat .....hey man ....2 more posts n HEADPHONE SUPREMUS

CONGRATS ...

Aug 7, 2014 at 2:11 AM Post #5,694 of 35,472

Try plastidip. Should do the trick as long as you cover the important parts first (buttons, sliders, jacks etc.) It's basically a spray-on rubber coating or vynil wrap in a can...

Aug 7, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #5,695 of 35,472
Try plastidip. Should do the trick as long as you cover the important parts first (buttons, sliders, jacks etc.) It's basically a spray-on rubber coating or vynil wrap in a can...

Yeah sure,wil give a shot...TY. btw, will the rubber coating be sticky over a period of time?....

Aug 7, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #5,696 of 35,472
  Are all the faulty version clear`s?

Um I think so, so far at least.
Mine are blue. Mochill's were purple. Hisoundfi and sfwalcer's were the Ugyen Gray(clear) color variant.

I can't speak for the others but I can say with 100% certainty that mine have 0 bass atm. I've tried about 20 different types of tips, these don't fit strangely to me (though uncomfortable) and I can get a decent seal with many of these tips

Mine are clear

Yeah, that is not right. Big quality bass here and great everywhere else too
wink.gif

Looking at the pictures I can find online the t1 and E look totally identical. If this is the case that we received t1 instead of t1-e it seems that it would likely still be a ttpod issue because my box definitely says enhanced on the back. Also looking at unboxing videos for the original t1 shows a totally different box. I guess one way to make sure it was a real t1e is ordering a color that doesn't exist for the t1

Yes, a big wood box vs. smaller navy box. Yeah, I guess that does make sense!

Ok, so here are all the color names for anyone interested:
Go for Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple, or Ferrari Red for anyone looking to purchase the T1-E to possibly avoid this problem(if this indeed is the situation).

Deep Black for T1 & Black Jade Black for T1-E... and Crystal Transparent for T1 & Ugyen Gray for T1-E look similar for both models.

Ruby Red, Moonlight White, and Beautiful Blue are only for the T1 model.

Hope this helps! Directly from the TTPOD site here using google translate to see the color names: 
http://yingjian.ttpod.com/t1/ (T1)
http://yingjian.ttpod.com/ (T1-E)

Aug 7, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #5,697 of 35,472
I just received Topping NX1.Im still waiting for Havi and T1e...oh the waiting time...
Anyway,when i connect the NX1 to my smartphone (UMI X2) i see a big push in sound,very impressed,but when i connect
to my Sony E384 the sound is less loud.So the amp on the Sony is more powerfull then NX1???Is that meens that Sony
can drive Havi B3 without the need for an amp for the Havis to reach full potencial???

Aug 7, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #5,700 of 35,472
Ok i just listen to it again,i left it alone to play because i remember that the first hour it doesnt sound right.
So after 1 hour,i hear boost in sound, in low gain i have to go 80% on NX1 volume to sound the same without amp and in high gain ill go about 65%.
If i have NX1 in high gain all the time is beter?What is the basic diference with low gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back