Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #3,422 of 35,472
Recently ttpod introduced the enhanced version of t1. Supposed to be a better performer. Info from their facebook page. FYI

I hope they name it something else besides TTPOD T1.  I wonder if it will say enhanced version or what. I'm asking cause this is my next purchase (but not last)

Jun 1, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #3,423 of 35,472
@Charliemotta

Bro ...u gettin it ? Kept you a spot in Headphone Anonymous ...don't worry about @Peter123 ...he joined way back .....and he is doin pretty well ...ahem
cool.gif

Not sure unless I get positive feedback from trusted members

Jun 1, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #3,424 of 35,472
I hope they name it something else besides TTPOD T1.  I wonder if it will say enhanced version or what. I'm asking cause this is my next purchase (but not last)

When you hit the lottery ...buy over TTpod and give members of Headphone Anonymous free personalised TTPOD with their name on it ...now that would be a treat .:cool:

Jun 1, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #3,426 of 35,472
Okay...We should really start our own iem and company and stop working for a living.

That requires a lot of engineering expertise to design and manufacture IEMs. Why not just sell expensive power cables? That just requires marketing :wink:

Jun 2, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #3,427 of 35,472
That requires a lot of engineering expertise to design and manufacture IEMs. Why not just sell expensive power cables? That just requires marketing
wink.gif

I lol'd and almost spilled coffee all over my laptop
biggrin.gif

========================================

I wonder what's the difference between TTPOD T1 "regular edition" & enhanced edition if any ?

Jun 2, 2014 at 5:01 AM Post #3,429 of 35,472
Just got my xiaomi pistons IF and they sound extremely well . For their price is really a bargain.

Now i'm even more impatient to get my tenore (they are the post office for the last 3 days) :wink:

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:49 AM Post #3,430 of 35,472
Hi

I got a defect pair of havi b3 pro 1 iems and I am going to exchange it for other "chinese" iems, if it is possible since they hurt my ears. I'll order them form penonaudio.

I "narrowed" it down to the Ostry KC06, the sidy dm2, astrotec ax30 / ax35 / am800 or vsonic vsd1(s). What do you think about these, and does someone own the sidy dm2 since there are almost no revies of it? Anything I overlooked?

Also which are the most comfortable of them? I mostly use them for commute but also for normal use at home/office. A more or less neutral or slightly V or U shaped signature would be preferred.

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:56 AM Post #3,431 of 35,472
  Hi

I got a defect pair of havi b3 pro 1 iems and I am going to exchange it for other "chinese" iems, if it is possible since they hurt my ears. I'll order them form penonaudio.

I "narrowed" it down to the Ostry KC06, the sidy dm2, astrotec ax30 / ax35 / am800 or vsonic vsd1(s). What do you think about these, and does someone own the sidy dm2 since there are almost no revies of it? Anything I overlooked?

Also which are the most comfortable of them? I mostly use them for commute but also for normal use at home/office. A more or less neutral or slightly V or U shaped signature would be preferred.

what made you say that they are defective?

Jun 2, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #3,433 of 35,472
  Hi

Add the Zero Audio Tenore to your list.

Jun 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #3,434 of 35,472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back