Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #32,045 of 35,472
  I will be getting the new **** 4in1 in black, and also in silver by next week.

But, take a look at the wires you can choose from!
tongue_smile.gif
 .....I like the silver and the black wires on your upper left!

beware of cables. the blue one is identical to that which came with my **** ue. lot of bass and blurred sound.

i think that cables doesn't matter too much sound quality wise, whenever they are not ****ty cables.

after changing and comparing cables, i can ensure these cables alter sound (to worse):
the blue one of my **** ue (blurred).
the one which came with my tennmak piano (no bass). regardless of my piano is clearly defective (tried and compared the cable with other iems).
the cheap tingo "silver plated" (clear, but no bass)

the rest of cables i've tested don't show big differences between them (i don't own expensive cables yet).

Jul 30, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #32,048 of 35,472
Quite a few people on here use the V10 as their player. I personally don't care for mine music wise. Plus like Crab, I rather use my phone battery for other things.

Jul 30, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #32,049 of 35,472
I'm fairly happy with mine, but it's not activated on any network.... (planning on getting a pay as you go plan and using as a car computer) more of a wifi device for me/allowing myself to use smartphone apps if I want to as I still use a dumbphone as my actual cell phone (only charge twice a week!)

Not as good as my Xduoo X3 or Kenwood Mediakeg or DAC/amp setup but it has EQ and doesn't sound bad. The ESS sounds noticably different from my other DACs so it's enjoyable enough for that IMO.

End all be all player? Not in the least.

Jul 30, 2016 at 4:26 AM Post #32,050 of 35,472
I'm fairly happy with mine, but it's not activated on any network.... (planning on getting a pay as you go plan and using as a car computer) more of a wifi device for me/allowing myself to use smartphone apps if I want to as I still use a dumbphone as my actual cell phone (only charge twice a week!)

Not as good as my Xduoo X3 or Kenwood Mediakeg or DAC/amp setup but it has EQ and doesn't sound bad. The ESS sounds noticably different from my other DACs so it's enjoyable enough for that IMO.

End all be all player? Not in the least.

Oh yeah, I'm sure this member is in here but he posted in a FB group a screen shot of his exchange with HotFi after he received a bad IEM. Not professional at all and goes along with your experience

Jul 30, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #32,051 of 35,472
Oh yeah, I'm sure this member is in here but he posted in a FB group a screen shot of his exchange with HotFi after he received a bad IEM. Not professional at all and goes along with your experience

That is worse than anything I got. Dear lord.

Can we agree these guys are not decent to do business with? Now I'm not surprised why they have such a low positive feedback reputation compared to other sellers
mad.gif

Jul 30, 2016 at 7:13 AM Post #32,054 of 35,472
  @petan970 I already have the BK50 and thinking of getting the Series 5. Can you do a quick comparison between the two? Are the Series 5 that much better and worth the upgrade?

It is subjective but for me TFZ 5 are better than BK50 in every aspect - better bass extension, better detail and soundstage, more airy, bright and energetic.

TFZ 5 really shine when connected to a clean source, in my case to HiFime Sabre 9018 (i love this tiny DAC with ES9018K2M chip). There is no such SQ improvement when BK50 is connected to my HiFime Sabre 9018. 

TFZ 5 may be too much energetic for someone so if you prefer more relaxed sound then BK50 is good for you. 

Jul 30, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #32,055 of 35,472
  beware of cables. the blue one is identical to that which came with my **** ue. lot of bass and blurred sound.

i think that cables doesn't matter too much sound quality wise, whenever they are not ****ty cables.

after changing and comparing cables, i can ensure these cables alter sound (to worse):
the blue one of my **** ue (blurred).
the one which came with my tennmak piano (no bass). regardless of my piano is clearly defective (tried and compared the cable with other iems).
the cheap tingo "silver plated" (clear, but no bass)

the rest of cables i've tested don't show big differences between them (i don't own expensive cables yet).

there are reviews about these cables? or is it a standard cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back