Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #30,421 of 35,472
That really sucks @crabdog! Jim is ridiculous for that 100 hr statement but entertain it then send it back. Have him send you the LZA2s as an equal trade.

After this though, I'm no longer buying from HCK.

Is it possible to do that? Even if I had to pay postage it would be better than basically throwing away the full amount I paid for them. I don't believe burn-in can fix these either.

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #30,422 of 35,472
Is it possible to do that? Even if I had to pay postage it would be better than basically throwing away the full amount I paid for them. I don't believe burn-in can fix these either.

Tell him you want to exchange for the LZA2s. I believe those are just about the same price?

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #30,425 of 35,472

the 100 hour thing is a well known tactic to get you beyond the return window, so basically its a load of bs. I am very disappointed that the seller would try to screw you like that. Ask for an exchange for something better imo. 

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #30,426 of 35,472
  Nice review, and having received them recently, I agree with you. Very clear and resolving indeed.

Just one correction - according to Zorloo, the output impedance is 4.7 ohms. Makes me a bit worried, since I recently ordered a 16 ohm IEM. Let's see how they pair..

The electronic product sheet from Zorloo themselves lists 4 ohms, did they update that value elsewhere? I was looking but I didn't find the 4.7 ohm number anywhere else. TIA :)

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #30,427 of 35,472
@Lurk650
 A2S is slightly cheaper believe it or not.  :\

Tell him. Esp if you have to pay postage back. A2s is already getting favorable reviews

the 100 hour thing is a well known tactic to get you beyond the return window, so basically its a load of bs. I am very disappointed that the seller would try to screw you like that. Ask for an exchange for something better imo. 

He basically said the same thing to SeeSax in regards to the ZhiYin QT5 and told him ship it DHL 2 day or or whatever for $60. Ended up extending return time so Sax could send it to Bhazard and I believe they sent back at a cheaper price

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #30,430 of 35,472
Don't want to go OT too much but do I just arrange something with Jim or will I need to use the dispute button?

I'd try to send a message to the seller on AE first and see what happens.

My experience with this seller when problems occur is not good but I hope you have more luck.

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #30,431 of 35,472
What happen when iem gets damaged if you burnin 100hr in one go ?
confused_face(1).gif

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #30,432 of 35,472
cool.gif
A2S is pretty good. Easily my favorite of the LZ line so far, although I am burning in (Again) the LZA3 to 350 hours. Let's see if that makes any difference. The A2S are nowhere near the SQ of the IEM "whom shall not be named", but then again they are 1/3 the price.

I like them. Lots of Bass. Treble is slightly rolled off, right where I like it.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jun 28, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #30,434 of 35,472
  What happen when iem gets damaged if you burnin 100hr in one go ?
confused_face(1).gif

biggrin.gif
Armageddon.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Seriously Though Muzo, let the drivers relax for a few hours then try them to see if they work normally. If they do, No harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back