Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #29,882 of 35,472
Jun 22, 2016 at 4:45 AM Post #29,883 of 35,472
  they look like my final audio design fibass which is also a single BA iem

Does single BA sound very analytical and neutral or can they be tuned for fun also? I only have one hybrid (808) and can't imagine how a single BA could produce solid bass.

Jun 22, 2016 at 4:47 AM Post #29,884 of 35,472
  Does single BA sound very analytical and neutral or can they be tuned for fun also? I only have one hybrid (808) and can't imagine how a single BA could produce solid bass.

My old Phonak PFE's tough weren't bass monsters, did have very decent bass for a single BA. I think it is possible, depending also on the filters.

Jun 22, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #29,885 of 35,472

I have the Creative Audio In ear 2, which is a single BA. It sounds mid-centric and warm with a proper bass response. Its not analytical at all. Would have sworn it was a single dynamic if the specification sheet didn't tell otherwise. 

Jun 22, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #29,886 of 35,472

Final Audio Heaven IV has a lot of Bass and a warm overall signature.

Jun 22, 2016 at 5:44 AM Post #29,890 of 35,472
  I placed my order yesterday, so I can't tell you from personal experience (yet), but the DQSM D2 has gotten a lot of attention lately, it's supposed to be very good. $200 should get you them and a replacement MMCX cable with mic, I think. Especially if you manage to get a head-fi discount..

hmmmm this actually might be a really good option for me. Hearing really good things about the D2 too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Jun 22, 2016 at 6:51 AM Post #29,891 of 35,472
My Sennheiser IE 800 next to my "IE 800 look-alike" from China (TTPod T1, non-E):

Funny how big the T1 looks next to the Sennheiser. Well, the TTPod actually is huge.

The funny thing though is that I think the $35 (? - don't remember what I paid for it anymore) IEM has got a much better cable than the $700 one. And I actually use the TTPod more often (not because it is overall better (it is not), just because I personally like its sound sig and soundstage more).

Jun 22, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #29,893 of 35,472
My Sennheiser IE 800 next to my "IE 800 look-alike" from China (TTPod T1, non-E):

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

Funny how big the T1 looks next to the Sennheiser. Well, the TTPod actually is huge.

The funny thing though is that I think the $35 (? - don't remember what I paid for it anymore) IEM has got a much better cable than the $700 one. And I actually use the TTPod more often (not because it is overall better (it is not), just because I personally like its sound sig and soundstage more).

Always meant to tdy the TTPOD, but never got around to it. I know for me, a lesser quality IEM will get more attention if it's closer to my preferred sound sig. For me, it's the VSonic VSD3. It put a huge smile on my face when I first heard it, and hasn't managed to disappoint since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back