Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #29,852 of 35,472

Not here, but is that first one actually reprinting JH's winged woman
blink.gif
Guess infringement rights don't count for foreign made unregulated products?

I've never shopped Taobao, pictures are nice but I don't understand a word of it
redface.gif

I'm sure I've been Zero help Newbi
beerchug.gif

Hahaha you got that right mate. If infringement mattered, we not be seeing so much DIY Shures 
wink_face.gif

Saw one of it on Easy store havent heard any.
http://de.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Easy-T3-Custom-Made-3-Units-2-Balanced-Armature-BA-With-Dynamic-Around-Ear-Earphone/519064_32671294246.html

O.o upon reading I think they are the same. That price difference though/......

Jun 21, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #29,853 of 35,472

Hahaha you got that right mate. If infringement mattered, we not be seeing so much DIY Shures 
wink_face.gif

O.o upon reading I think they are the same. That price difference though/......

Price difference is ok, you cant buy directly from Taobao, and if you consider any taobao agent you will pay same or more amount.
Taobao agents dont have transparent pricing. They make money on exchange rate + shipping + fees.
Once I bought something from taobao agent and the equipment came defective & there was no support or returns.

Jun 21, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #29,854 of 35,472

Price difference is ok, you cant buy directly from Taobao, and if you consider any taobao agent you will pay same or more amount.
Taobao agents dont have transparent pricing. They make money on exchange rate + shipping + fees.
Once I bought something from taobao agent and the equipment came defective & there was no support or returns.

Ah I see I see. I guess I am lucky I live in SEA and I do not have to pay a lot of broker fee as I can buy direct from TB, and just shipping fee of roughly 3USD/KG of shipping.

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #29,856 of 35,472

Nice Lurk, I bought that case in red last year and the D2 is a very nice cable for the price
biggrin.gif

Yeah Not a M-Lab, they are nice and surprisingly light. They look heavier in the add photo's
wink_face.gif

You gotta be fast to keep up with the Chill 1Clear
bigsmile_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Didn't know I had a hole in my pocket.
biggrin.gif
 .....they look good!

After a few more hours of listening, BK35 doesn't appear to hit its price point. IMO, I find E107 and BK35 equally enjoyable, which is bad because the latter costs almost 4 times than the former. Btw, looking forward to your BK50 review 1clearhead.

.....soon! Very soon! 
wink.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #29,857 of 35,472
Jun 21, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #29,858 of 35,472
  After a few more hours of listening, BK35 doesn't appear to hit its price point. IMO, I find E107 and BK35 equally enjoyable, which is bad because the latter costs almost 4 times than the former. Btw, looking forward to your BK50 review 1clearhead.

I have the BK35s.  On initial listening, I had trouble with the bass.  Muddy, overpowering, and at one specfic mid-bass frequency it seemed to push too much air.  The mids and highs were very clear and detailed right out of the box.  I now have over 100 hours of burn-in and the bass has become controlled.  It is still very much present, but no longer muddy, and the problem at the one frequency has ceased.  The mids and highs remain very clear and detailed.  In fact, I can understand song lyrics on these iem's better than any of the other iem's I have.  As an example, there is a band called My Morning Jacket.  For some reason, I have real difficulty understanding the lead singer.  With the BK35's, I can decipher a lot more of what he's singing.

I also look forward to a comparison to the BK50.  I would just hope that both are burned in well before comparisons are made.    

Jun 21, 2016 at 6:42 PM Post #29,859 of 35,472
Picked up the Rhapsodio Clipper yesterday. Came home to a package containing the MusicMaker TW1 today. This is shaping up to be a pretty good week because both earphones are right up my alley in sound signature and build quality. Clipper has one heck of a solid cable, but so does the TW1. The TW1 is also tiny.  Was not expecting it to be quite this small. Both have prominent bass but the Clipper seems to dig into subbass regions with notably more authority. Looking forward to spending more time with these two. :etysmile:

Jun 21, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #29,860 of 35,472
Hey guys
What are the best chinese iems with an inline remote/micophone for calls and controlling music on my iphone?

I love my female voices such as Lauren Mayberry from CHVRCHES and Grimes. So synthpop i say is my go to genre.

Budget up to $200

Cheers

Jun 21, 2016 at 11:21 PM Post #29,865 of 35,472
  Hey guys
What are the best chinese iems with an inline remote/micophone for calls and controlling music on my iphone?

I love my female voices such as Lauren Mayberry from CHVRCHES and Grimes. So synthpop i say is my go to genre.

Budget up to $200

Cheers

I will be receiving the Brainwavz S5 tomorrow for review. The remote is built for Apple devices specifically. Which I only own an iPod though my girlfriend has an iPhone 6. Will let you know OOTB impressions but there are already reviews out there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back