Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #29,686 of 35,472
any takers?

HTB1w_ywKpXXXXXVXVXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg

HTB1YoJUKpXXXXXCXpXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg

I can't found that info for that blue IEM..

Jun 18, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #29,691 of 35,472
  @crabdog do u like tk maple or vjjb k4? had the k4 today and find them pretty good!

The maples are still on my wishlist unfortunately haven't been able to get them yet.  K4 is still one of my favorites and I love everything about them: the packaging/accessories, build quality, sound signature and price.

Jun 18, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #29,692 of 35,472
  The maples are still on my wishlist unfortunately haven't been able to get them yet.  K4 is still one of my favorites and I love everything about them: the packaging/accessories, build quality, sound signature and price.

yes I will do a review on the k4 if i have time. btw boarseman cx98s seems like the big brother of k4 in terms of sound

Jun 18, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #29,693 of 35,472

yes I will do a review on the k4 if i have time. btw boarseman cx98s seems like the big brother of k4 in terms of sound

Looking forward to your K4 review. The boarsman cx98s I haven't heard anything of except on audiobudget. If they're similar but better than the K4 then I would probably love them. I've got too many other things to work through at the moment though, like the new KZ, maples, an amp (maybe fiio A3) and later on possibly the DQSM D2.... Not a whole lot but my budget is very limited at the moment.

Jun 18, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #29,695 of 35,472
Hello, some questions Headfiers
I want to buy Soundmagic E80, is Penonaudio or Amazon.uk an authorized dealer of Soundmagic?Is it worth wait for E80C or buy the normal version without mic (for durability issues)? , because i have an E10 that is still going strong after 2 years with everyday use and gym and then i bought a E10M version and after only 2 weeks the side of the mic just died.

Jun 18, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #29,696 of 35,472
  Looking forward to your K4 review. The boarsman cx98s I haven't heard anything of except on audiobudget. If they're similar but better than the K4 then I would probably love them. I've got too many other things to work through at the moment though, like the new KZ, maples, an amp (maybe fiio A3) and later on possibly the DQSM D2.... Not a whole lot but my budget is very limited at the moment.

all in for the d2!

Jun 18, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #29,697 of 35,472
any takers?

HTB1w_ywKpXXXXXVXVXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg

HTB1YoJUKpXXXXXCXpXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg

The T71 I ordered last night from Easy. He's sending it with my replacement D2 cable.

Yes, the D2 are simply fantastic.

Jun 18, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #29,699 of 35,472

Yea, I wasn't impressed with the BK35's either. I've received a second pair from the maker 'MaGaosi' since the first one he sent were defective. I'll be posting a review within a few weeks along side the BK50 and the 808's.

I finally have all three at hand, but won't be posting the reviews until a few weeks later. A little hint I can say is that the BK50's can easily be inserted deeper with smaller tips and sounds great! especially the MIDS! .....very similar inserts as the KZ ATE. The BK50 can easily be a keeper for those with medium to large ears for comfort and I already like them better then the Xiaomi Triple hybrid with the similar housing! .....I promise a full review within a few weeks!

Oops!.....meant to say the 1more triple hybrid
biggrin.gif

Jun 18, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #29,700 of 35,472

Don't forget your Hawaiian brother when you get the reviews up. PM me if you can when you put them up. So looking forward to it.
biggrin.gif

Is the "Xiaomi Triple hybrid" the "1MORE Triple Driver"?

You got it! I'll keep you informed!.....And, you're right! I meant to say the "1more triple hybrid."

It was a long and exhausting week at work.
ksc75smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back