Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #28,232 of 35,472
  You're welcome.
bigsmile_face.gif

Today, I got a deeper conversation with Sanhoo. He told me BK35 is using custom wood dome 10mm dynamic with balanced armature (BA) unit. So where is the bigger driver? I asked him. While both 808 and BK35 are using 10mm dynamic driver, the BK35 got a bigger BA unit, the custom wood dome dynamic driver is also different from the 808.

For full size headphones, they currently have 5 and 7 driver units hybird.  For 5 drivers version, each side there's one 50mm dynamic unit with 4 BA units, meaning to say each pair there's 2 dynamic and 8 BA units. Vice versa for 7 driver units version. Because there are multiple driver in one headphone, they will required a powerful amp to push. 

So DD in 808 is normal one and one in wood uses some wood diaphragm like JVC?

May 23, 2016 at 5:56 AM Post #28,234 of 35,472
M`kay... if 808 won`t live up to my expectations / personal preferences, then probably going to try BK35 / HLSX woodie. "Better mids" - thing that turns me on 
tongue.gif

May 23, 2016 at 6:33 AM Post #28,237 of 35,472

everything is on radar hehe

Sad but true. What's even more sad is my Shozy Zero were delivered today to my wife's workplace but because they have a lot of work this week she has to stay late and sleep in the office. What Asia?

May 23, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #28,239 of 35,472

everything is on radar hehe

Sad but true. What's even more sad is my Shozy Zero were delivered today to my wife's workplace but because they have a lot of work this week she has to stay late and sleep in the office. What Asia?

just come to your wife's workplace and bring some food and drink (and flower?) then take your zero. you got your zero and your wife love you more.

May 23, 2016 at 7:43 AM Post #28,240 of 35,472
just come to your wife's workplace and bring some food and drink (and flower?) then take your zero. you got your zero and your wife love you more.

Haha. It's a good idea but too far and a real pain in the butt to get there (Bangkok peak hour traffic).

May 23, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #28,241 of 35,472
man thats smooth.. crabdog should try it..

btw just ordered TFZ Series 1 from a local dealer, paid about 38$ for it shipped.. chose wood color..

May 23, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #28,242 of 35,472
man thats smooth.. crabdog should try it..

btw just ordered TFZ Series 1 from a local dealer, paid about 38$ for it shipped.. chose wood color..

Yeahhh impressions on these have been taking foreeeeever. I'm interested in the wooden HLSX and the musicmaker Maples (damn you Lurk!), and TK 13. What a shame the 13 is the higher tier model because the 12 is much more sexy imo.

May 23, 2016 at 8:10 AM Post #28,243 of 35,472
Yeahhh impressions on these have been taking foreeeeever. I'm interested in the wooden HLSX and the musicmaker Maples (damn you Lurk!), and TK 13. What a shame the 13 is the higher tier model because the 12 is much more sexy imo.
i think officially its not out yet? the local store had one for audition but at AE, its pre order basis too..

May 23, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #28,244 of 35,472
i think officially its not out yet? the local store had one for audition but at AE, its pre order basis too..

Nothing about pre-order on Lazada Thailand. They have the full color selection there too. They'd have to be pretty awesome though for me to order before the wooden HLSX hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back