Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2016 at 3:06 AM Post #27,721 of 35,472
  Just found them, FengYin one word. $2 more than Easy but I think they may come a little faster. These things are surprising the crap out of me honestly. The sound isn't perfect BUT its intoxicating to me. I gotta go to bed but I want to keep listening. Oh well, off to more burn in!

Do yours have a mic?

May 18, 2016 at 3:18 AM Post #27,722 of 35,472
  Do yours have a mic?

i dont remember seeing an option to choose mic/wo mic when i placed an order from HCK for TK Maple and TK TW1. i do remember when i buy TK12 from easy there is options for mic/wo mic.

May 18, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #27,723 of 35,472
  i dont remember seeing an option to choose mic/wo mic when i placed an order from HCK for TK Maple and TK TW1. i do remember when i buy TK12 from easy there is options for mic/wo mic.

Thanks. I don't really want a mic, I just noticed in the product title on the HCK store it says "with mic". I don't see one in any of the pictures.

May 18, 2016 at 3:22 AM Post #27,724 of 35,472
  Thanks. I don't really want a mic, I just noticed in the product title on the HCK store it says "with mic". I don't see one in any of the pictures.

if it comes with a mic, i'll let you know. still 2 weeks to go till i get mine, i hoped.

May 18, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #27,725 of 35,472
OK I'm a sucker for visuals, and I quite like the Steampunk Easy UE2:

also available as Hisenor UE:

They are probably identical right?  But they're single driver.  SQ is most important, so one those, or dual-driver Easy UEs?  (want a black cable though)

Or something else for my criteria (stage use, good isolation, neutral/accurate sound sig)?  Close as I can get to Senn HD600 voicing (with or without EQ).

Leaning towards ear canal shaped as they probably isolate best and want to try them (never used IEMs before).

I carefully look at two housing shells. They have a little bit different shape. There might be the improvement of fittings??? others of hiseniors like blue/red/gold carbon is similar shapes with the easy. Thus the steam punk of the hisenior might be only different???

EDIT:
I told the Easy about two earphones. they replied Hisenser and Easy UE2 are not same. I don't know about it in detail.

May 18, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #27,727 of 35,472
  Shame the Auvio tips are so hard to get in the EU. The only way I can order those is from Ebay US but with an added shipping cost of over 20 $. Bit too steep for some tips. If someone knows other places to buy I'd appreciate that greatly.

It's a shame that the Large Auvio tips are in reality closer to a Medium. 
confused_face.gif

May 18, 2016 at 4:22 AM Post #27,728 of 35,472
  It's a shame that the Large Auvio tips are in reality closer to a Medium. 
confused_face.gif

That's a shame indeed as I almost alsway use the largest tips. Right now I am using faux Sony hybrid tips from AliExpress. Have you tried these? They are a bit denser than the original Sony hybrids but therefore they sound better to my ears. 

May 18, 2016 at 4:52 AM Post #27,729 of 35,472
  That's a shame indeed as I almost alsway use the largest tips. Right now I am using faux Sony hybrid tips from AliExpress. Have you tried these? They are a bit denser than the original Sony hybrids but therefore they sound better to my ears. 

Auvio large is 13mm according to my measurements (I could be wrong). I'm still trying to find some around 14.5 like the large ROCK Zircon tips. Ultimate Ears 900s come with 14.5 but they're well out of my price range. They do sell sets of 10 on their website for $20 but I doubt they'd ship to Thailand. I did find some retailers that stock UE gear nearby so will go have a look when I get the chance.

May 18, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #27,730 of 35,472
  Auvio large is 13mm according to my measurements (I could be wrong). I'm still trying to find some around 14.5 like the large ROCK Zircon tips. Ultimate Ears 900s come with 14.5 but they're well out of my price range. They do sell sets of 10 on their website for $20 but I doubt they'd ship to Thailand. I did find some retailers that stock UE gear nearby so will go have a look when I get the chance.

I see, that size is too big for my ears. I have some tips in that size, also a pair of those Zircon ones. If you could used them drop me a PM with your address. I'll send them free of charge if they are of any use to you. 

May 18, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #27,732 of 35,472
Guys... there`s tip-rolling thread :wink:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/726229/the-tip-rolling-iem-modification-thread/45#post_12539746

May 18, 2016 at 9:00 AM Post #27,733 of 35,472
Just found these on AE. Seems they've been available since 2012 but still fairly expensive, going for the same price as the Shozy Zero. They look nice and come in a nice package. Wondering if anyone has tried them. They also come in a full size headphone version.
http://tinyurl.com/zg7bq4h

May 18, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #27,734 of 35,472
  Just found these on AE. Seems they've been available since 2012 but still fairly expensive, going for the same price as the Shozy Zero. They look nice and come in a nice package. Wondering if anyone has tried them. They also come in a full size headphone version.
http://tinyurl.com/zg7bq4h

reminds me of
mainphoto-m913.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back