Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #27,706 of 35,472
  @_gl , just tested Easy UEs through my Xduoo X3 using Fiio E12 Line Out and using the RB software to cut the Bass -6 gave a more balanced sound and still sounded very good. 

Awesome, thanks.  Have you heard the HCK UEs?  Big enough step up to justify the price difference?

May 17, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #27,707 of 35,472
Best tip for the LZ Z03A? What are using?

May 17, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #27,708 of 35,472
Carot Tittas are really good for the money. $50 new I think? Destroys the Zero on detail and neturality. The zero is not analytical one bit.

hell for $60 you could get the low end Etymotics but the biggest difference between the Ety and Titta is you can bass boost the Titta to be bass monsters, the Etys you can only EQ so much.
i differ from you. the zero is technically better.

May 17, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #27,709 of 35,472
OK I'm a sucker for visuals, and I quite like the Steampunk Easy UE2:

also available as Hisenior UE:

They are probably identical right?  But they're single driver.  SQ is most important, so one those, or dual-driver Easy UEs?  (want a black cable though)

Or something else for my criteria (stage use, good isolation, neutral/accurate sound sig)?  Close as I can get to Senn HD600 voicing (with or without EQ).

Leaning towards ear canal shaped as they probably isolate best and want to try them (never used IEMs before).

May 17, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #27,712 of 35,472
When someone first posted the Piston Air I thought it was a joke. 90 degree angle tips? I won't be the guinea pig.

My only apprehension is the sheer amount of fakes the previous Piston 3 and 2 had.  But it's so new in it's lifespan and many of us have had good experiences with Easy, I should stop worrying about that.  Heck, while my Piston 2 are legit, so MANY people told me mine were fakes due to mine being bought between the 2 and "2.1" version and apparently the changes were somewhat gradual, I really more got annoyed at people acting that way than anything.

May 17, 2016 at 9:24 PM Post #27,713 of 35,472
When someone first posted the Piston Air I thought it was a joke. 90 degree angle tips? I won't be the guinea pig.

I see where they did get their design inspiration from
biggrin.gif

May 17, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #27,715 of 35,472
OK I'm a sucker for visuals, and I quite like the Steampunk Easy UE2:

also available as Hisenor UE:

They are probably identical right?  But they're single driver.  SQ is most important, so one those, or dual-driver Easy UEs?  (want a black cable though)

Or something else for my criteria (stage use, good isolation, neutral/accurate sound sig)?  Close as I can get to Senn HD600 voicing (with or without EQ).

Leaning towards ear canal shaped as they probably isolate best and want to try them (never used IEMs before).

I have the easy ue2 and i can vouch for them. Well extended treble and a deep bass. I really like the instrument seperation on these. The cable might not be sturdy but its amazing

May 17, 2016 at 10:55 PM Post #27,716 of 35,472
I use Auvio Large tips on my 2016 Easy UEs and isolation is superb. As soon as you get music going you can't hear a thing. Even outside walking on a windy day I heard no wind howling

Auvio medium and large tips are a game changer to my collection! .....It just makes most of my IEM's sound at least "ten-times better" than when I first got them!

I see where they did get their design inspiration from
biggrin.gif

LOL. Now I can't take that PILL image out my mind!  
etysmile.gif

May 18, 2016 at 2:03 AM Post #27,718 of 35,472
Had the TK Maple burning in all day on the J-Lab burn in track. Got them hooked up to my iBasso D14 on my laptop right now. :)

I don't want to over hype them honestly but if you don't have money for the TK 12 or 13 and want a little taste of the Tone King grab these. 

May 18, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #27,719 of 35,472
  Had the TK Maple burning in all day on the J-Lab burn in track. Got them hooked up to my iBasso D14 on my laptop right now. :)

I don't want to over hype them honestly but if you don't have money for the TK 12 or 13 and want a little taste of the Tone King grab these. 

its listed as TK Feng Yin on HCK and TK Maple on EE, apparently using google translate Maple = Feng
having said that, i cant wait for mine! still long way to go...

but i think it is indeed an affordable starter for those wanting to start on MusicMaker.... 

May 18, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #27,720 of 35,472

its listed as TK Feng Yin on HCK and TK Maple on EE, apparently using google translate Maple = Feng
having said that, i cant wait for mine! still long way to go...

but i think it is indeed an affordable starter for those wanting to start on MusicMaker.... 

Just found them, FengYin one word. $2 more than Easy but I think they may come a little faster. These things are surprising the crap out of me honestly. The sound isn't perfect BUT its intoxicating to me. I gotta go to bed but I want to keep listening. Oh well, off to more burn in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back