Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #26,807 of 35,472
My Havi B3 broke today:frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2: the right side goes on off... I need new headphones. What's the best sound I can get for 50-60$?

2016 New Easy UEs Custom Made Around Ear Earphone Dual Unit In-Ear Dynamic HIFI Headphones Double Dynamic Stereo In Ear Headset
http://s.aliexpress.com/NzaqUFbi
(from AliExpress Android)

May 4, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #26,808 of 35,472
Or re-wire it to something more military-proof? Can't be that expensive (never done it myself), since there isn't anything as neutral under 100$ (correct me if I'm wrong)

Same here but if you have a trusted FYI person to put a better cable solution on and stay under that $60 that would work my only concern then would the new cable sound like B3's stock cable and not change the SS!

May 4, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #26,809 of 35,472

Same here but if you have a trusted FYI person to put a better cable solution on and stay under that $60 that would work my only concern then would the new cable sound like B3's stock cable and not change the SS!

Best get a new B3 imho ..LOL ....but what do I know ...muahahahaaaaa

May 4, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #26,810 of 35,472

Best get a new B3 imho ..LOL ....but what do I know ...muahahahaaaaa

Even Wokei the Wise has spoken
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

May 4, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #26,813 of 35,472
Big shout out to 1more for hooking me up with their new triple driver iem. HOW IS THIS THING 99 DOLLARS??? Just see the damn unboxing pictures and see what I mean!

Even the damn booklet is in color! This is the most impressed I have been unboxing any product (its on same level as the pinnacle P1 which is like unboxing a thousand dollar headphone). 

Initial sound impressions:

- sounds just like the LZ A2, but better treble extension and better bass - tighter and better impact 
- drums sound energetic and clear, female vocals are nice and crisp with lots of texture, lots of detail (not analytical but musical)
- need a good seal to get the full details and soundstage - good instrument separation and layering into a nice and cohesive sound - sounds natural
- bass texture is cray cray - rumbles nice and better presence 
- soundstage - great sense of depth, wider than it is tall, elements of a song seem to float in space thanks to the sense of depth and layering
- actually sounds great out of my iPhone, blackberry and laptop

Again these are early impressions and will go more depth when I clock in some more listening hours. But I am thoroughly impressed out of the box, crazy what 99 bucks gets you these days!

May 4, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #26,815 of 35,472
What tips are you using. I just got some donuts off Amazon today in prep for when mine arrive. Donuts apparently bring out mids and highs and full foam is for bass

I mostly messed around with the foam tips last night.  I ordered the expanded pack and haven't tried the donut's they came with yet. I plan to tonight.

I really had some reservatoions around how far a $5 headphone could go but I really am impressed.  They are really fun to listen to if that makes sense.  

The only issue i've had so far is not being used to wearing earbuds.  I've always had IEMs.

May 4, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #26,817 of 35,472
  I mostly messed around with the foam tips last night.  I ordered the expanded pack and haven't tried the donut's they came with yet. I plan to tonight.

I really had some reservatoions around how far a $5 headphone could go but I really am impressed.  They are really fun to listen to if that makes sense.  

The only issue i've had so far is not being used to wearing earbuds.  I've always had IEMs.

Just think how many iDevices Apple would sell if they dumped their buds in favor of the VE's
beerchug.gif

Since they have had a recent lag (first time I believe since the release of the iPhone!) maybe they should negotiate a contract
rolleyes.gif

May 4, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #26,818 of 35,472
May 4, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #26,820 of 35,472

i have access to them last time but I did not bother to try. Now I regret it :frowning2:

They look interesting, possible dual chamber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back