Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #23,236 of 35,472
  Just a small break in the action so one can re-focus
wink_face.gif

So here's my new Chinese tour items, sounding very sweet so far
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Those look like mushrooms...like the cable too!

Mar 3, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #23,237 of 35,472
Sorry to be repetitive but no one has come to help me out in my previous post.

Could somebody describe the sound of the Easy UE 2 and 3? They seem like quite an interesting buy on Aliexpress.

If you have not heard this IEM please feel free to share IEMs you know sounds great. I'm looking for a close to neutral sound with slightly bumped lower bass and a wide soundstage at around $30-$50 (US Dollars). Thanks so much.

Mar 3, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #23,238 of 35,472

Could somebody describe the sound of the Easy UE 2 and 3? They seem like quite an interesting buy on Aliexpress.

If you have not heard this IEM please feel free to share IEMs you know sounds great. I'm looking for a close to neutral sound with slightly bumped lower bass and a wide soundstage at around $30-$50 (US Dollars). Thanks so much.

**** UE gets my vote for bumped lower bass and a wide soundstage. 
wink.gif

Mar 3, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #23,239 of 35,472

Those look like mushrooms...like the cable too!

Yes, I got a steal of a deal on the Auri Rockets thanks to Peter123 and I'm absolutely "Lady Gaga" over them. I can pretty much say they are my best iem to date. Ti housings and the cable is to die for (although I think Peters review say they can be a little Microfon) I took the shell supports off and just use them over ear with their tips, no microphonics and they are killer
bigsmile_face.gif
I seriously may have to change my handle to "Rocket Man"
beerchug.gif

Mar 3, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #23,240 of 35,472

The UE3's are probably your best bet. My version (3BA + DD) has some more bass compared to the (1BA + DD) which is more balanced. Soundstage is quite good on both.

Mar 3, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #23,241 of 35,472

**** UE gets my vote for bumped lower bass and a wide soundstage. 
wink.gif

Sorry Grish, I only have the HCK UE in clear and they have a wonderful neutral sound and very nice sound stage
wink_face.gif
Unfortunately I had Ozkan's **** UE but they never fit right in my ear and I gifted them to a friend who loves them! You just never know right.

Mar 3, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #23,243 of 35,472

hi what about vocal and bass?

For a single 8mm Dynamic I love them and find them neutral across the board but that is just me and my ears
blink.gif
YMMV

Here's my links:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Newest-HCK-UE-DIY-Fever-Custom-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Headset-With/32567488610.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4-core-earphone-upgrade-silver-plated-cable-for-Shure-SE425-SE215-SE315-UE900-W40-HD598-earphones/32474992569.html

Good luck in whatever you pick
wink_face.gif

Mar 3, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #23,244 of 35,472
  And here I was just thinking you were calling everyone a certified dummy
confused_face.gif

cool.gif
Stupid is as stupid does....

Now I HAVE to buy HI RES earphones only.

I get my Bat Ear implants next Tuesday.
biggrin.gif

I can also be rented out to Play Mr. Spock at children's parties.

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
TWIN

Mar 3, 2016 at 5:33 PM Post #23,245 of 35,472

cool.gif
Stupid is as stupid does....

Now I HAVE to buy HI RES earphones only.

I get my Bat Ear implants next Tuesday.
biggrin.gif

I can also be rented out to Play Mr. Spock at children's parties.

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
TWIN

LOL, looks like old Spock tied one on!

Mar 3, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #23,247 of 35,472
Had these come in today. Completely forgot I ordered them.

Keep in mind the below comments are smack out of the box. I listened for about 45 mins then compared them on a few songs with the Brainwavz XFit XF-200.

Not only do they look VERY much like the XF-200, they sound quite similar. The removable cable is f'ing glorious as well. Really soft, malleable, and flexible. Nice and thick below the y-split, a bit thin above, just like the XFit. Really shocked to see a cable of this quality on such a cheap earphone. 

I had the same fit issues as the XFit, BUT, I tossed on some large Sony Hybrids and boom, problem solved. No idea why I didn't try those tips when I reviewed the XFit, but I'm going to have to amend my review as a result.

Regarding sound, the immediate difference seems to be in bass quantity. The XFit is vented while the W1 Pro isn't. My well-used XFit is notably bassier and has a bit more treble presence. Mids are nearly identical. Overall the W1 Pro seems a little more balanced vs. the more v-shaped XFit. Soundstage feels about the same.

I bought them here for 12.19 CAD. Price hasn't changed it seems: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/QKZ-W1-Earphones-Official-Ear-Headphones-New-Smart-Headset-Phone-Headset-Bass-For-DJ-MP3-With/2049382702.html

I thought I ordered them in blue, but they arrived in black. They still look decent, but the blue and red look pretty sharp. Checked my order and color only says "with microphone" so...not very helpful, haha.

Either way, out of the box these seem to be a pretty awesome little iem for 12 bucks. Feel well built, cable is excellent, and their sound is solid. Looking forward to putting some serious time into them to see how they stack up to the XFit with some more hours.

Mar 3, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #23,248 of 35,472
I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but I was given some discount codes for thenew LZ-A3. If anyone is interested in what is supposed to be a game changing earphone that is said to sound better than the LZ-A2, shoot me a PM and I can help you get them at a nice discount.

Cheers

Mar 3, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #23,249 of 35,472
That's odd I have some for them as well, for Amazon.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Mar 4, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #23,250 of 35,472
  Dang, how did you get it so quickly in the UK?

I ordered the Hisenior TD1:

Will post a review when I get them I guess. 

I asked them a few questions about them and this was their reply:

Any updates on these yet? Sorry if I missed it but a search didn't come up with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back