Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2014 at 4:26 AM Post #1,892 of 35,472
I was following this thread since at least a month now and ordered the Havi B3 Pro MK. I right away and still waiting for them thou..

I just checked some chinese forums.. and look what I found
DUNU DN-2000 the Flagships DN-1000 succesor
For specs these IEM have "three" drivers but I cant find any details about them
I am looking for a 3 unit IEM to make custom molded IEM, was thinking buying UE TripleFi.10 for that matter but I have to try a chinese brand IEM for that

expected in late March
Currently the official price is still not set yet
Fiio X5 parts up with DN-2000
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2910665551 <<

Mar 10, 2014 at 5:15 AM Post #1,893 of 35,472
The Havi B3's are dual dyniamic so only two drivers on each side.

I'm really looking forward to the time first impressions will start to pop up on the Dunu-2000.

Mar 10, 2014 at 9:10 AM Post #1,894 of 35,472
I just put my old sansa players on eBay auction and I have to get rid of some PC Hardware the combo DN 2000 with Fiio x5 sounds very interesting to me if the price is right I definitely will order that set

Mar 10, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #1,895 of 35,472
I'm interested in some analytical IEMs and Havi B3 sounds like an interesting choice (looks good too).
How do those compare to the VSonic VC02 ?

Mar 10, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #1,896 of 35,472
The more I'm listening to the Dolphins the more I'm enjoying them. They're not exactly detail monsters and soundstage is only average in width. Depth and layering are very good though and overall I'm just loving them :)

Mar 10, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #1,897 of 35,472
The more I'm listening to the Dolphins the more I'm enjoying them. They're not exactly detail monsters and soundstage is only average in width. Depth and layering are very good though and overall I'm just loving them
smily_headphones1.gif

Really curious to hear Dolphin/Drama comparison.

Btw, do you know that you can daisy-chain headphones with Dolphin since each earcup has it's own input?  Someone yesterday asked me in another forum to verify it, and I can confirm that volume level of Dolphin will not drop if you daisy chain another headphone to it.

Mar 10, 2014 at 10:24 PM Post #1,899 of 35,472
I got the Don Scorpio Bass Colour in today. They are GOOOOOOOOOD.

I'm wondering if they really are the VPulse. They have huge sub bass, but they don't sound recessed much at all. I was surprised at the level of clarity knowing full well these were going to be bass cannons.

Very impressed so far for $30. Far better than the Wooduo 2.

Slightly harsh up high, but still impressive for $30.

Mar 11, 2014 at 8:10 AM Post #1,900 of 35,472
I got my Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 yesterday. They look gorgeous and are superb sounding!

I discovered some crosstalk between the channels. It doesn't bother me really. It might actually contribute to the openess of the sound. I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be there. Does anybody else experience this?

Mar 11, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #1,901 of 35,472

I'm wondering if they really are the VPulse. They have huge sub bass, but they don't sound recessed much at all. I was surprised at the level of clarity knowing full well these were going to be bass cannons.

If you were to compare them with something else whith a similar soundsignature what would that be? 

Mar 11, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #1,902 of 35,472

How well they do against Pistons, B3 and MH415?

I read that $30 is just an promotional introductory price. Donscorpio Bass Colour will be in the $50 price tag.

Mar 11, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #1,903 of 35,472
  If you were to compare them with something else whith a similar soundsignature what would that be? 

Not sure, but I think they are 100% the VPulse

How well they do against Pistons, B3 and MH415?

I read that $30 is just an promotional introductory price. Donscorpio Bass Colour will be in the $50 price tag.

Tough call. These are my new favorite for sub bass and have great mids, but sometimes can get harsh up top with the volume up. They hang well with all 3 of them, so I'll be keeping them.

Mar 11, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #1,904 of 35,472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back