Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #1,786 of 35,472
I'm curious on Dolphin's vs Drama so I'm looking forward to your comparison when you get them.

Me too!  I think we should expect more bass?

Mar 5, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #1,788 of 35,472

Just received the Astrotec X34, Moxpad X2 and the Pistons and have the same problem with the pistons. Tried to swap around some of the tips from the other models and they seem to fit the earphone but still can't get a good seal. Also stole the tips off my JVC HA-FXD80-Z, again they fit but can't get a good seal. I Have large ear canals so I am always limited, most the tip varieties come in medium sizes. Ordered some double flange tips from Earphones Plus on amazon ( http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00I13H3GC ) . Could not find any reviews on Head-Fi, I'll post my finding once I receive them, should be in the next few days. Also gonna try and review the great headphones I got thanks to this thread.

Thanks everyone! So far the reviews have been bang on!

Awesome.  The more impressions the better. Bi flange tips seem to fit best for me with the Pistons, and wearing them with the cord somewhat sideways.

There have been some really nice finds lately thanks to everyone. We wouldn't even know much of this stuff existed without all the info being shared here, which is just awesome. I love the rarity and uniqueness about them, as you'll be hard pressed to run into anyone else on the street with a Havi or Don Scorpio. If you do, that's a guaranteed conversation starter. You're not just another person with Beats following a trend.

Mar 5, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #1,789 of 35,472
How much are the Dolphin?

Also, any other impressions on Havi B3 Pro original?

Bhazard, why did you remove your rankings from your sig?

Mar 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #1,791 of 35,472
The Dolphins are on sale for $99 shipped at penonaudio.com, great price.

My original B3 pros should be here no later than Friday.

Mar 5, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #1,794 of 35,472

Man I've been waiting for thus moment
smily_headphones1.gif

v1?

Mar 5, 2014 at 1:31 PM Post #1,798 of 35,472
If you're looking for less bass Dolphins is not the way to go.

I've never heard the CAL! but the Dolphin's punch really hard:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back