Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #17,446 of 35,472

cool.gif
Although a tad more spendy they have come down in price. YOU should be jumping on these. They are seriously good. Think a Tad brighter Trinity Delta or Dunu DN2000.

http://www.amazon.com/Bette-Dual-Driver-Headphones-Earphones-Black/dp/B010FJ0Y4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440717831&sr=8-1&keywords=Bette+Hybrid

They are seriously good. I spent 8 Hours with them last night @ 100 Hours of burn in time. Extremely Detailed, Tight natural Bass. I was worried they were a Tad on the Brighter side for my tastes but a pair of Comply 500's tamed the EQ.

Don't worry, they exhibit ZERO signs of Siblance. I threw a Recording at them that almost exhibits ssssssss in the actual recording and it didn't make it come out. (SOAK doing Zeppelin's Immigrant Song)

Simply superb for the money. I can't wait until they are fully Burnt in.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

So TWIN, if you had to choose between the Bettes and the Rock Zircons which would you pick?  I assume the higher priced IEM would win out?

Aug 27, 2015 at 8:41 PM Post #17,447 of 35,472

So TWIN, if you had to choose between the Bettes and the Rock Zircons which would you pick?  I assume the higher priced IEM would win out?

cool.gif
The Bettes are more precise, the Rocks are more enjoyable. You NEED BOTH. They both are MILES beyond their Pricepoints. The Rock appeals to me more because of it's eq and mids, but the Bette will appeal to an Audiophile ear. They are VERY Balanced and articulate. I DO know the Rocks sounded Great OTB whereas the Bettes need LOTS of Burn -in. Which I am still in the process of doing for Both. I'm about 1/2 way (+100 Hrs. on each)

I can't truthfully say one is BETTER than the other, they are 2 Different animals.

Tonight I try the MOAOL MP850 for an extended listen, which I'm pretty sure isn't going to live up to these two. We'll see....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Aug 27, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #17,448 of 35,472
For all this talk of Zircons and Bettes, you guys need to spend that little bit extra and try the JVC FXH30. They mean business. As per usual I always carry 2-4 pairs of earphones with me at any time, however since the FXH30 entered my possession I keep coming back to them. Nothing else is getting any ear time. Such quality, much product!

Aug 27, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #17,449 of 35,472
cool.gif
BTW: I got an extended listen on the VJJB V1 Twin Driver. Very Nice. Eq'd similar to the ATE only with better Bass and greater definition. When I compared them A/B the ATE's sounded DULL by comparison. Kind of like a blanket thrown over a speaker. I had read earlier somewhere that someone had an issue with Build quality. Mine are Flawless. No Gaps in the Housing, Etc. The 2 little tabs on the sides will have to go though, they bother my ears after a while wearing them. A Dremel tool with a sanding disc should take care of it.

In conclusion: The VJJB will be replacing the ATE's in my "Travel" collection.

Very Nice SQ. A comfortable non-audiophile listen. Another No-Brainer for the Price.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Aug 27, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #17,450 of 35,472
For all this talk of Zircons and Bettes, you guys need to spend that little bit extra and try the JVC FXH30. They mean business. As per usual I always carry 2-4 pairs of earphones with me at any time, however since the FXH30 entered my possession I keep coming back to them. Nothing else is getting any ear time. Such quality, much product!

Ah yes, so many models out there that would be great to try. But alas, so little $$$.

Aug 28, 2015 at 12:19 AM Post #17,452 of 35,472
  Hehe. I'll buy one and try. I cannot believe its soundstage is bigger than IE8/80 for such a budgeted one. I havn't found an IEM has a soundstage bigger than IE80, even IE800 is the same or just a little bit bigger.

I can't believe the price!

Just jumped on 2 more Zircon's yesterday......another one for back-up in black, and another in white for my wife.

cool.gif
Although a tad more spendy they have come down in price. YOU should be jumping on these. They are seriously good. Think a Tad brighter Trinity Delta or Dunu DN2000.

http://www.amazon.com/Bette-Dual-Driver-Headphones-Earphones-Black/dp/B010FJ0Y4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440717831&sr=8-1&keywords=Bette+Hybrid

They are seriously good. I spent 8 Hours with them last night @ 100 Hours of burn in time. Extremely Detailed, Tight natural Bass. I was worried they were a Tad on the Brighter side for my tastes but a pair of Comply 500's tamed the EQ.

Don't worry, they exhibit ZERO signs of Siblance. I threw a Recording at them that almost exhibits ssssssss in the actual recording and it didn't make it come out. (SOAK doing Zeppelin's Immigrant Song)

Simply superb for the money. I can't wait until they are fully Burnt in.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

How's the soundstage when compared to the Zircon's? Would you say on par? Or is Zircon's soundstage still bigger?

Aug 28, 2015 at 12:31 AM Post #17,453 of 35,472

I can't believe the price!

Just jumped on 2 more Zircon's yesterday......another one for back-up in black, and another in white for my wife.

How's the soundstage when compared to the Zircon's? Would you say on par? Or is Zircon's soundstage still bigger?

Find some well recorded files, better APE or FLAC files of symphony/orchestra and AB them before making your final conclusion. 
You cannot believe price, so you think most people are fooled? :)

Aug 28, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #17,456 of 35,472
So generally Zircon's are better than fake IE80, but worse than fake K3003? Yeah ... I don't know why, but I don't feel convinced ...
Maybe you can compare them to something normal, with solid brand and quality control? Some Brainwavz, AKG or so?

Aug 28, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #17,457 of 35,472
who care fake ie80!The difference of budgeted and high end is not frequency respons but soundstage and imaging presentation. I cannot believe it can have a soundstage larger than ie80 or even ie8. He just recalled from memory, i cannot trust. i have bought one and everything wwill be claer soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back