Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #17,237 of 35,472
Most BT earphones has similiar neckband.

Aug 22, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #17,238 of 35,472
  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rock-Luxury-Zircon-stereo-earphone-Headset-In-Ear-handsfree-Headphones-3-5mm-Earbuds-for-iPhone-Samsung/32371508014.html
HTB1DEsSIXXXXXcPXXXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg

They look beautiful, ain't they??

cool.gif
I bought These based entirely on this Thread. I have had them for about a week.

BUY THESE NOW.

They would be insanely good at a moderate $100 to $150 price range. At $12 or so I'm getting a couple more pairs. One for My Wife and a spare. They are like everything that a Havi would like to be--- INCLUDING way easier to drive. A little extra Bass BUT they are Very tip dependent so you can change the EQ just by Various Tip selection.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Aug 22, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #17,239 of 35,472
:cool: I bought These from this Thread. I have had them for about a week.

BUY THESE NOW.

They would be insanely good at a moderate $100 to $150 price range. At $12 or so I'm getting a couple more pairs. One for My Wife and a spare. They are like everything that a Havi would like to be--- INCLUDING way easier to drive. A little extra Bass BUT they are very tip dependent so you can change the EQ just by Various Tip selection.

:cool: :cool: TWIN

OK, you've sold me on them. If they turn out to be another Ivery IS-1 I'm going to add you to my "do not trust" list for all time.

Aug 22, 2015 at 7:28 PM Post #17,240 of 35,472
OK, you've sold me on them. If they turn out to be another Ivery IS-1 I'm going to add you to my "do not trust" list for all time.

cool.gif
Yyyyyes..... but you can't hate me a lot for $13....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Aug 22, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #17,241 of 35,472
:cool: Yyyyyes..... but you can't hate me a lot for $13....

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

Oh no, no hatred involved or anything like that. I'll just ignore any future recommendations. I have a hunch though that you know your stuff :wink:.

Aug 22, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #17,242 of 35,472

Here's the picture again, hosted on head-fi.org:

The picture quality is much worse (why do they compress so much?), but it's easy to see the part I'm referring to. Any good IEM with similar design?

Why didn't you say neckstrap phones:)  https://www.google.com/search?q=neckstrap+headphones&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCYQsARqFQoTCLf0sMfyvccCFcgaPgoddxcA7A&biw=1200&bih=574
Search Neck chain headphones or Neck strap headphones, or Neckstrap etc. esp. images like in the link and see what you get. They are really only Japan mostly where they were most popular so JVC, Sony, Panasonic made most of them. Some Samsungs as well.

cool.gif

BUY THESE NOW.

They would be insanely good at a moderate $100 to $150 price range. At $12 or so I'm getting a couple more pairs. One for My Wife and a spare. They are like everything that a Havi would like to be--- INCLUDING way easier to drive. A little extra Bass BUT they are Very tip dependent so you can change the EQ just by Various Tip selection.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Nice find! Fancy looking. Seem ~$11 with on app purchase! A little extra bass than the Havi?? Not such a bad thing:)

On Amazon as well(for a little more $$) if you want them Monday with 2-day, lol!
http://www.amazon.com/Earphones-Headphones-Universal-Headsets-Braided/dp/B00YMIDLN4

Aug 22, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #17,243 of 35,472
I found the FXT200 difficult in what their ceiling is. Other reviews range from not that hot to ranking above the FX750 and CKR9. Unfortunately they seem to be more down in the reviews here on head-fi and better reviewed in Japan for some reason.

Either they can beat the E2c, beat up the E2c or destroy the E2C depending on how you get along with them and how much bass you want. If you want more bass maybe the FXT200LTD is the better choice. Other choices as well like the new FXH's like B9Scrambler is touting which should beat the E2c and may be a more "sure thing".

Aug 22, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #17,244 of 35,472

cool.gif

BUY THESE NOW.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Are you saying that these are on the same level as your TITAN 1?

Aug 22, 2015 at 9:03 PM Post #17,245 of 35,472
  Why didn't you say neckstrap phones:)  https://www.google.com/search?q=neckstrap+headphones&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCYQsARqFQoTCLf0sMfyvccCFcgaPgoddxcA7A&biw=1200&bih=574
Search Neck chain headphones or Neck strap headphones, or Neckstrap etc. esp. images like in the link and see what you get. They are really only Japan mostly where they were most popular so JVC, Sony, Panasonic made most of them. Some Samsungs as well.

Perfect! Now I know what to look for. Thank you! :)

Aug 22, 2015 at 9:10 PM Post #17,246 of 35,472
You still need to do homework to find what is available to you and better than your Panny's.
tongue.gif

Aug 22, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #17,247 of 35,472
The Amazon review is not very convincing on the Rock Zircons... "bass is hardly noticeable so don't expect much". Of course I always take Amazon reviews with a grain of salt anyway.

Aug 22, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #17,248 of 35,472

cool.gif

BUY THESE NOW.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

More impressions please... 
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2015 at 11:36 PM Post #17,249 of 35,472
Hey guys. Made an account on here purely to see if I could get some opinions. I play live in a band setting 3 times a week using an in-ear monitor system that I mix myself. I play electric guitar and it's more mid-high heavy, although we have around 14 channels that I control levels with using an aviom.

I'd been using Shure se215's but they just broke. I always run one-ear out and pan most of the instruments into the one in my ear, that way I can hear what's in the house.

I'm looking for a sub $100 in-ear monitor specifically for live use. I jump around a lot, so over-ear is essential. I unfortunately ordered some TTPOD T1-E's earlier today but am thinking that was a mistake. I got drawn in by the whole dual-driver thing. I'm considering canceling the order.

Any suggestions? I'm wanting something that looks like the Vsonic VSD3/5 or TTPOD T2. I honestly have no clue what to look for.

The music we play is more light-rock. Hopefully that helps.

Aug 22, 2015 at 11:40 PM Post #17,250 of 35,472
  Hey guys. Made an account on here purely to see if I could get some opinions. I play live in a band setting 3 times a week using an in-ear monitor system that I mix myself. I play electric guitar and it's more mid-high heavy, although we have around 14 channels that I control levels with using an aviom.

I'd been using Shure se215's but they just broke. I always run one-ear out and pan most of the instruments into the one in my ear, that way I can hear what's in the house.

I'm looking for a sub $100 in-ear monitor specifically for live use. I jump around a lot, so over-ear is essential. I unfortunately ordered some TTPOD T1-E's earlier today but am thinking that was a mistake. I got drawn in by the whole dual-driver thing. I'm considering canceling the order.

Any suggestions? I'm wanting something that looks like the Vsonic VSD3/5 or TTPOD T2. I honestly have no clue what to look for.

The music we play is more light-rock. Hopefully that helps.

Try these: http://www.meelec.com/M6_PRO_Musician_s_In_Ear_Monitors_p/ep-m6pro-cl-mee.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back