Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #15,466 of 35,472
  I think the mid bass is actually a bit bigger in the IM70. The sub bass is definitely better. As far as the MA750, I can't say as I never had the chance to hear them. I thought about them when I was looking at the IM70 and more people seemed to like the IM70. As I understand it, the MA750 is a bit more V-shaped than the IM70 with less midrange and more treble sparkle.

Deleted.

Mar 26, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #15,467 of 35,472
  Thanks for the info! I don't think the A71's would be for me then as I am slightly sensitive to sibilance since I listen to my music slightly loud for the bass. By "elevated bass starting from around 25Hz" do you mean that's when you can start to hear/feel it? Well I'm going to be using these for outside like hiking, walking to class, etc. So I'd kind of like them to have good isolation, how bad is it in the Titan's? Also how's the comfort? the weird circular design reminds me of an earbud.

slightly sensitive to sibilance
The sibilance is slight but it is there in sibilant prone tracks. 

By "elevated bass starting from around 25Hz" do you mean that's when you can start to hear/feel it?
Yes, I use SineGen to test this. Audible bass actually starts about 22Hz but you don't feel it until 25Hz, and it's very tight from around 30Hz and onwards.

Well I'm going to be using these for outside like hiking, walking to class, etc. So I'd kind of like them to have good isolation, how bad is it in the Titan's? Also how's the comfort?
Leakage is quite bad, though outside noise isolation is not too shabby. It's passable for outdoor use. I suggest you don't use them in class or in the library.

Also how's the comfort? the weird circular design reminds me of an earbud.
For me comfort was a little bit of an issue, but I've gotten use to it. It's similar as with the Xiaomi Pistons. The housing is metal and touches the skin on your outer ear causing a sore spot after a while. Once you've gotten use to it, it is actually quite comfortable. You can were it cable up but it's not ideal. If you use the correct tips for your ears, them comfort and stability is very good. Not as good as cable up though.

Mar 27, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #15,469 of 35,472
  What do you guys think of these? 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Three-colors-high-performance-brand-newest-3-5mm-hd598-headphone-HIFI-headset-earphones-with/1589234820.html

Looks like senn's 555/598 replicas......build,ear cushions,head bands,cups seems pretty good in pictures, but what we receive and how it sounds is the ? the 98.7% seller FB should be good enough tho....just my 0.2C.

Mar 27, 2015 at 2:47 AM Post #15,470 of 35,472
  Looks like senn's 555/598 replicas......build,ear cushions,head bands,cups seems pretty good in pictures

They aren't good.

Mar 27, 2015 at 4:41 AM Post #15,471 of 35,472
In case you wanna know what makes VJJB V1 sounds so good. Let's take a closer look inside.
This is a MUST HAVE IEM. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2015 at 4:52 AM Post #15,473 of 35,472
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum(in fact I'm new to the field of audio equipment also). My sister and I both own a pair of pistons and they died 2 weeks apart after being using it for an year. After some digging in this forum I was left with moxpad x3 and vjjb. Ended up ordering VJJB 2 days ago because I am not really good with connectors..... the x3 seems like it may detached.

I went for the V1S version since I use it with my phone, ordered it yesterday night and just got it 15 minutes ago. That thing looks like a beast! (ilikeiem just beat me to it so I will skip the picture part). Reports online claims high note is not really clear/sharp but will test and hopefully feel the difference.

nice to meet you all 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2015 at 5:01 AM Post #15,474 of 35,472
  In case you wanna know what makes VJJB V1 sounds so good. Let's take a closer look inside.
This is a MUST HAVE IEM. 
biggrin.gif

Great, great. I'm yet to receive mine. though mine was the first shipped here. Well after all it's coming from China, through a forwarding service. Delays are given. 

V1 is looking nice. I am more interested about the SQ. Any initial impressions, please???

Mar 27, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #15,475 of 35,472
This is a MUST HAVE IEM. 
biggrin.gif

Still now convinced! I need more convincing!! MOAR!!!!

Mar 27, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #15,476 of 35,472
  Great, great. I'm yet to receive mine. though mine was the first shipped here. Well after all it's coming from China, through a forwarding service. Delays are given. 

V1 is looking nice. I am more interested about the SQ. Any initial impressions, please???

I think I should leave that part to other member. If your V1 is not delayed, may be you can be the first who can give initial impression. 
biggrin.gif

Still now convinced! I need more convincing!! MOAR!!!!

It's very comfortable. You can wear it and fall asleep. 
wink_face.gif

Mar 27, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #15,479 of 35,472
  New Xiaomi IEMs announced:
http://en.miui.com/thread-96890-1-1.html

O.O, now that's interesting, this and vjjb v1 on my wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back